Has anyone had a dream they believe that is 100% from the de

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has anyone had a dream they believe that is 100% from the de

Post by Renewed on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Mia wrote:
Renewed wrote:I sure was upstairs, in the bathroom

That confirms what I sensed: This was not your mind's creation or subconscious. This was a prophetic dream about an attack coming against your person, specifically your mental health, that required prayer.

Satan or his demons would not warn you of something in advance. One of the greatest military strategies is surprise attack. To announce your plans in advance is almost asking for, or helping in, your own defeat.

This dream is a call for prayer for deliverance of fear regarding your health or protection and deliverance from a potential situation regarding your health. The Lord gives us dreams or allows us to see glimpses into the future for our benefit, to prepare us for what is ahead, and so that we can pray for help in advance.

In this case your house did represent your body but it was your mind and your mental health the attack was against. It confirms to me that this dream was not from the demon but the dream uncovered the plots and plans of the demon and revealed a demonic stronghold which required deliverance.

What I wrote in an earlier post fits perfectly here:

In the night, the Lord allows us to see situations in perfect clarity. Seeing demonic activity, in the night season, in a dream, can often be an exposition of areas which demon influences are working undetected. Therefore, these dreams can seem as though they are coming from the demonic when in fact, the Lord is allowing us to fully see this demonic activity that needs to be dealt with and removed. The dream very well could be coming from the Lord exposing a demon which needs to be cast out of our lives, one which has gone undetected or that we are unaware that we need deliverance of.

Thirdly, these dreams that seem they are from a demonic source can actually foretell an incidence which is shortly to occur. Again, this is not from a demon because the bible tells us that ONLY the Lord can foretell a thing before it happens. Therefore, these dreams are also not to just be written off as sent by a demon but instead it is sent by the Lord in WARNING of a temptation or demonic attack to come - which if we don't take seriously we are very likely to fall pray to if we do not act immediately with prayer and certainly fasting.

Having a prophetic gift means that sometimes we experience things that will happen in the future BEFORE they happen - sometimes if we are going to have a battle with a demon we see it, or even EXPERIENCE it, in a dream before it happens. That does not mean it is a demon showing it to us... it is prophetic.

This is deep Mia, I am digesting this I will get back with you on this.........

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:52 pm

hisbeauty4ashes wrote:WOW! I have missed a whole lot! I had been busy and took some time off the dreams site to find I missed a learning crash course. LOL :haha:

I just wanted to add if I may. I am going to put myself out there if that is alright and risk sharing something with this group because it is apart of my testimony today.

When I was a child I was subject to horrific child abuse in every way, I saw things that were horrific. I would have night terrors that I could not sleep with out having the light on. Because of the abusive situation it gave the enemy an open door to my mind and thoughts and it allowed for things to happen even more so because my father was also into the occult. I had all kinds of things happen to me as a child I am a miracle today to even just be alive.Because of many things I was subject to as a child the enemy had many open doors. I wont go into all that I experienced but I can tell you this he used all kinds of things to take me out weather it be my mind, my body, or my soul.

When I got saved and went through tremendous deliverance and healing my dreams did a 180 degree turn for the Kingdom. Sure he tried to come back and attack but I knew his tactic's so well that I would just turn over and go back to sleep because he no longer had the power over my mind, will, or emotions. I knew who I was in Christ and now when I get what they call an attack dream I know it is a warning dream or a warring dream over something in the natural. God is faithful and he so desires that we see and know what he is saying in the spirit.

In Eph :6 He wants us to not be unaware of the enemies schemes.This does not mean look for every demon under the rug it simply means to get closer to the Father and he will be faithful to reveal the enemies plans to you.

The things we went through as a child or even an adult where the enemy tried to come in to kill, steal, and destroy is a place of training because to be quite honest he was training me up for the Kingdom of God to free others from his grasp.

Not to long ago I was in bed and I could not sleep, I heard a voice yell at me Jeanie! Jeanie! I knew it was not my Fathers voice this was the power Mia is talking about demonic power. I knew the voice of my Father because I spend allot of time with him and knew this was the enemy so I rolled over and went right to sleep and did not even respond to him.

I hope this helps some understand that dreams are things we put in our minds by what we watch on TV or at the movies that is why God says
," watch little eyes what you see, :seespeakhear: and be careful little ears what you hear,be careful what you say." I am a women who sees everything. What I mean is when someone talks to me I have this picture in my head like a movie going on all the time. I am very visual and so I have to be careful what I watch hear and even say. In the night I can dream these things. My mind tries to work out what I heard or what maybe I saw and believe me when I say the Lord gave me a creative mind.LOL :giggle:

P.S. Hey Mia do you take in interns I could learn allot from you. :goofy:

Hugs
Jeanie
Hi jeanie

The statement you said about dreams put in our minds are what we see or watch on TV, I diasagree on that part, all of them are not like that........ what your are talking about are called rubbish or garbage dreams, where our spirit is cleansing and purifying our minds of the things we put in.
I too, monitor what I put in my spirit on a daily basis especially before I go to bed. I agree on that, I can't watch or read just anything especially if it's sexual, I will see it again in my dreams.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Sorry I just added another part to dreams that also add junk to our dream life at the end. My point to all of this is coming into agreement with what Mia is saying as far as the demonic realm. I edited what I wrote.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Talking about things that we watch affecting our dreams:

I dream about something that I will watch on tv before it comes on tv. Only, I don't know it's going to be on tv. I dream it as though it is happening in my life and then, shortly thereafter, I see the exact situation that I was in, in my dream, happen on tv.

Weird, huh? And prophetic.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 pm

No I totally understand Mia, I am a very visual person and so I hear you Girl! HAHA!

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:38 pm

hisbeauty4ashes wrote:Sorry I just added another part to dreams that also add junk to our dream life at the end. My point to all of this is coming into agreement with what Mia is saying as far as the demonic realm. I edited what I wrote.
Jeanie

Jeanie,

I took no offense, I just wanted to paint a clearer picture. I am very careful too on what I put in my spirit, even the books I read. I can't see how some Chrisian women read love novels or sex novels for that matter, even with a bit of raciness in it, Me?, it gets my hormones boiling and I have to put it down, I can't take it. Plus I am divorced so you know I keep a guard over my spirit.
I become on edge and uneasy, and sure enough, I will see it inmy dreams.

But when I am retiring for the night, I make sure my spirit is in contact with the Word of God, either by Bible, studying, Christian tv, meditating or prayer.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi precious one,

I hear you I took no offense either hon. I am so tired it has been almost two weeks since I have gotten any good rest for some reason I am not sleeping well I am not sure what that is all about. When I finally do fall asleep I wake up at five AM no matter how late I go to sleep. So to say all this I am so tired I might not make sense on what I am trying to say. So I just wanted to clear it up with you.

Thanks for correcting me and thanks for your honesty I so appreciate that as I am the same way. thumbs

kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Mia wrote:
Renewed wrote:I sure was upstairs, in the bathroom

That confirms what I sensed: This was not your mind's creation or subconscious. This was a prophetic dream about an attack coming against your person, specifically your mental health, that required prayer.

Satan or his demons would not warn you of something in advance. One of the greatest military strategies is surprise attack. To announce your plans in advance is almost asking for, or helping in, your own defeat.

This dream is a call for prayer for deliverance of fear regarding your health or protection and deliverance from a potential situation regarding your health. The Lord gives us dreams or allows us to see glimpses into the future for our benefit, to prepare us for what is ahead, and so that we can pray for help in advance.

In this case your house did represent your body but it was your mind and your mental health the attack was against. It confirms to me that this dream was not from the demon but the dream uncovered the plots and plans of the demon and revealed a demonic stronghold which required deliverance.

What I wrote in an earlier post fits perfectly here:

In the night, the Lord allows us to see situations in perfect clarity. Seeing demonic activity, in the night season, in a dream, can often be an exposition of areas which demon influences are working undetected. Therefore, these dreams can seem as though they are coming from the demonic when in fact, the Lord is allowing us to fully see this demonic activity that needs to be dealt with and removed. The dream very well could be coming from the Lord exposing a demon which needs to be cast out of our lives, one which has gone undetected or that we are unaware that we need deliverance of.

Thirdly, these dreams that seem they are from a demonic source can actually foretell an incidence which is shortly to occur. Again, this is not from a demon because the bible tells us that ONLY the Lord can foretell a thing before it happens. Therefore, these dreams are also not to just be written off as sent by a demon but instead it is sent by the Lord in WARNING of a temptation or demonic attack to come - which if we don't take seriously we are very likely to fall pray to if we do not act immediately with prayer and certainly fasting.

Having a prophetic gift means that sometimes we experience things that will happen in the future BEFORE they happen - sometimes if we are going to have a battle with a demon we see it, or even EXPERIENCE it, in a dream before it happens. That does not mean it is a demon showing it to us... it is prophetic.

Just wanted to comment for a bit here.......... somehow I did not took this as the enemy warning me about an upcoming attack, according to the drream, his messenger was telling me to go to Hell and then calling me a name.
I didn't see this as the enemy showing me anything, this is good though. As a child of God, I know I will receive attacks from the enemy, the Bible tells me that............ Since this was six years ago, I definetly had some battles to which was a direct hit of my faith, even now as I write, but hey............... Looking for the Lord to bring me out.......... Still digesting this revelation Mia, had I recieved this six years ago, I don't know, maybe, it could be for what's going on in my life right now.........

Renewed

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm

I completely don't believe this is about what is going on in your life right now. I believe it was about the fear that you had back then. The dream was about anxiety and something you were running from. It was an attack against you. And the only symbol that we didn't discuss until afterward was being upstairs in your house... which is symbolic of your mind. I believe for the most part dreams are very timely and this was about the situation back then.

I am not saying it was the enemy showing you the attack but your original post suggested that you thought the dream was from the enemy therefore my response was approaching it from that perspective that you believed the dream you had came from the devil.

I was saying the devil would not show you something that was going to attack you, which this dream did. It was regarding your fear/anxiety of speaking.

I believe this dream was a call for intercession and prayer of protection and deliverance, as I stated above. I believe the Lord gave you a very clear picture of the cause behind your fear and that's why the demon was in the dream. God allowed you to see the enemy.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Renewed wrote:
somehow I did not took this as the enemy warning me about an upcoming attack, according to the drream, his messenger was telling me to go to Hell and then calling me a name.
I didn't see this as the enemy showing me anything, this is good though. As a child of God, I know I will receive attacks from the enemy, the Bible tells me that............ Since this was six years ago, I definetly had some battles to which was a direct hit of my faith, even now as I write, but hey............... Looking for the Lord to bring me out.......... Still digesting this revelation Mia, had I recieved this six years ago, I don't know, maybe, it could be for what's going on in my life right now.........

Renewed

It was warning of an attack though. The running and hiding part was a prophetic message of an attack of fear.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Mia wrote:I completely don't believe this is about what is going on in your life right now. I believe it was about the fear that you had back then. The dream was about anxiety and something you were running from. It was an attack against you. And the only symbol that we didn't discuss until afterward was being upstairs in your house... which is symbolic of your mind. I believe for the most part dreams are very timely and this was about the situation back then.

I am not saying it was the enemy showing you the attack but your original post suggested that you thought the dream was from the enemy therefore my response was approaching it from that perspective that you believed the dream you had came from the devil.

I was saying the devil would not show you something that was going to attack you, which this dream did. It was regarding your fear/anxiety of speaking.

I believe this dream was a call for intercession and prayer of protection and deliverance, as I stated above. I believe the Lord gave you a very clear picture of the cause behind your fear and that's why the demon was in the dream. God allowed you to see the enemy.

makes sense to me..........

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 am

Cholette wrote:Oh that's good Mia...you said "One of the greatest military strategies is surprise attack. To announce your plans in advance is almost asking for, or helping in, your own defeat." How true is THAT!!

I had a dream a couple of months ago about me being in the car with a "faceless" man. He was driving the car and I was in the passenger seat. He leaned over to kiss me on my cheek and started biting my face off. I think I woke up immediately and my heart was pounding so hard. I almost NEVER have dreams about demons, but I never saw that this dream came from the devil...I saw it as God showing me something else. I have so many things floating in my brain about this from being "defaced" by someone I know that is close to me or an attack on me, which has been my life story.

I didn't mean to go into my dream, but I just wanted to say that the quote above makes so much sense and solidifies my belief that the devil cannot give us dreams.

Not too long ago, I was afraid to ask God for dreams because I thought the enemy would use that and try to fool me by answering the request and give me false information in a dream. I'm so glad he doesn't have that power.

Thanks for this intriguing discussion...I'm eating up every bit of it.

I'm sorry that I missed your post Cholette!

I am just amazed about the faceless man part. Actually, I am blown away. I have never had a faceless man be anything but godly in my dreams.

I am so glad you are being ministered to! God knows what we need and is faithful to bring to it! Hallelujah!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:56 am

Renewed,

Do you mind if I use your dream as a teaching example for the section about demonic dreams? I would do it anonymously of course or not, however you prefer, but I believe it will be a great help to the body of Christ in understand what I am talking about. And the timeliness of the submission of this is not to be understated.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Mia wrote:Renewed,

Do you mind if I use your dream as a teaching example for the section about demonic dreams? I would do it anonymously of course or not, however you prefer, but I believe it will be a great help to the body of Christ in understand what I am talking about. And the timeliness of the submission of this is not to be understated.

You sure can, you don't have to have it annoymously, matter of fact, I cam send you another one PM or not, to use You might like that one better.
your choice, let me know

Renewed

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 pm

lol.

You can send me the other one too but I REALLY like this example.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Mia wrote:lol.

You can send me the other one too but I REALLY like this example.

ok we can stick with this one then.......................

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 pm

I don't believe that the devil can give us dreams. I believe though that the Lord can alert you to oppressing spirits that you are coming against and He allows them to make an appearance in your dreams. I had the exact same dream that butterfly had and the Lord revealed to me that it was a spirit of fear that was harassing me. It was a revelation. So I do not believe that the devil can not give dreams to people.

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:29 pm

I have a question about nightmares in young children. My son is three and had a week long 'bout with nightmares after he had surgery to remove his tonsils. I don't believe these dreams were from God. Why would the Lord give a three yr old recovering from surgery nightmares? So where did the nightmares come from? A manifestation of his fears from the ordeal? His hospital experience was very good and he did not cry or seem scared when they took him back to surgery or when he awoke.

I do believe the devil can give us unpleasant dreams. If he can give us thoughts why not dreams?

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 am

Well, I had a dream of an evil face with these eyes just staring at me out of the dark, and it was so full of hate, so uncomfortable...ladies and gentlemen, I could not sleep for literally days. I knew the dream was one of intimidation, to give me a spirit of fear. Fear is incapacitating. It makes you unable to go forward in the things of God. Now, we know that the battlefield starts with what you think. It's why we have to cast down evil imaginations. And we know that evil imaginations come from earthly wisdom, which the bible says is of hell. The devil doesn't have the ability to make dreams, but the suggestions that he tries to imply are what we would be concerned with. Just like if I watch something on TV, and it influences my dreams. Now, that is not in the bible, but a lot of things are not in the bible. Don't think that I am adding anything, but the bible says that -

John 21:25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 am

There are many things that are not spoken of specifically in the bible. That's why we have to try the spirits (things that are said, things that are experienced, things that are seen, people that come our way) to see whether or not they be from God. If it don't line up with His word, or who we know God to be from His Word, it's not of God. There are only two choices. God or the world, and we know who rules this world for this present time. I hope that helps some. flower

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trickery of the devil

Post by Brandy on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:15 pm

I feel like I had a devil dream. I was really disgusted and felt like vomiting when I woke up. I dreamed that a jailer (which I somehow knew was not a man) was walking me down what seemed to be jail cells. Instead of jail cells they were more like rooms in an insane asyllum. I looked in each window and can not describe the perversion and disgust that I saw as i looked through each window. Things that I could not even imagine in my head. When I was finished I walked back to the front. When I got there the man was very adament about me signing some kind of paper or document. I refused over and over. The more I refused, the more angry the man got. He got completely beligerent and then transformed into the devil. He then showed me the document with my name written in gold. Of course knowing that he was the devil I was completely upset. Of course this dream happened soon after I completely gave my life to Jesus. I feel that Satan was trying to attack me in my dreams. Many times I have had dreams with so much perversion or evil that I do not feel that God would give me a dream like that--not that detailed. There was no sexual perversion in my life at all. I could see if it were a warning to somebody practicing sexual perversion or somebody that had not repent for sexual perversion but I feel at that time the devil could only get to me through my dreams. I remember the devil trying to attack me financially, my marriage, my relationships,and every other way that he could attack, but because I fought hard in faith and stood fast in the name of Jesus it seems as if he tried to get me in my dreams over and over for awhile. Many times making me feel sick and disgusted when I awoke. I remember feeling like I did when I felt I was in spiritual warfare--same feeling. Do you think that God would give you a dream like this? Can anyone interpret this dream?

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:14 am

if its not too late to contribute to this forum,let me ask something because i cannot purport to have the ability to interpret dreams,at least not yet.what about when you have sexual dreams and you do not know the people in the dream.some of them seem really unnatural because i wouldnt have sex with my step brother!whenever i've had these dreams i wake up feeling so defiled and i just imagine it is the devil who is tormenting me with such dreams.but as according to the discussions,i now know the devil is not capable of giving dreams.so what could mine mean?i've wondered if am lustful or anything else sexually inappropriate .

PS:am not married and i am keeping sexually pure

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 pm

I think about dreams and dreaming all the time and I always pray that what I dream is never just of myself and deceiving myself. I think about it all the time. I pray about it all the time. Along with everything else, that is. Here are some examples of dreaming that is not prophetic in nature, and some that are clearly prophetic.

1. Isaiah 29:8
    as when a hungry man dreams that he is eating, but he awakens, and his hunger remains; as when a thirsty man dreams that he is drinking, but he awakens faint, with his thirst unquenched. So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion.
    Isaiah 29:7-9 (in Context) Isaiah 29 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Jeremiah 23:27
    They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their fathers forgot my name through Baal worship.
    Jeremiah 23:26-28 (in Context) Jeremiah 23 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Jeremiah 23:32
    Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the LORD. "They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least," declares the LORD.
    Jeremiah 23:31-33 (in Context) Jeremiah 23 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Jeremiah 27:9
    So do not listen to your prophets, your diviners, your interpreters of dreams, your mediums or your sorcerers who tell you, 'You will not serve the king of Babylon.'
    Jeremiah 27:8-10 (in Context) Jeremiah 27 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Jeremiah 29:8
    Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: "Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have.
    Jeremiah 29:7-9 (in Context) Jeremiah 29 (Whole Chapter)
  6. Daniel 1:17
    To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.
    Daniel 1:16-18 (in Context) Daniel 1 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Daniel 2:1
    [ Nebuchadnezzar's Dream ] In the second year of his reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; his mind was troubled and he could not sleep.
    Daniel 2:1-3 (in Context) Daniel 2 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Daniel 5:12
    This man Daniel, whom the king called Belteshazzar, was found to have a keen mind and knowledge and understanding, and also the ability to interpret dreams, explain riddles and solve difficult problems. Call for Daniel, and he will tell you what the writing means."
    Daniel 5:11-13 (in Context) Daniel 5 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Joel 2:28
    [ The Day of the LORD ] "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
    Joel 2:27-29 (in Context) Joel 2 (Whole Chapter)
  10. Zechariah 10:2
    The idols speak deceit, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.
    Zechariah 10:1-3 (in Context) Zechariah 10 (Whole Chapter)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 pm

I don't understand why this site/ forum is saying that the devil cannot be the source of a Christian's dreams.

Last week I had a dream. I was scared, terrified, and full of fear the entire day. At first I thought that God was warning me in a dream. But what I learned is that the source of that dream was NOT of God. Fear is not of God.

You see Satan likes to mimic God-- he's a copycat, a counterfeit. He CAN be the source of our dreams, even Christians. The devil is a trickster-- he even used the same symbols that God uses in my dreams (that's why I was fooled at first). The difference -- the dream caused me to wake up in a panic and made me so fearful and I was so worried. The dream ultimately lead to destruction. My Heavenly Father DOES NOT and WILL NEVER place that kind of fear in me, nor does He operate in that manner.

And Yes, I've had warning dreams from God, but I was not fearful or scared. I took heed to what He was saying and it lead me closer to HIM.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:05 pm

The dream ultimately lead to destruction.

What happened?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top