As real as real can be :repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As real as real can be :repost

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:57 am

extremely vivid, virtual reality
by Delightful soul Yesterday at 10:20 pm

.I had a dream last night which was extremely vivid.

Dream;

I was a boy with a special call on my life and next thing I knew I was in these tumultous waves near a beach. The waves were crashing against the rocks so hard I thought the boy (me) would drown, but he was rescued and told that because he had been given visions as a young child, that he had a special call on his life and would be saved from the waves.

It was as thought God was telling me all this, then suddenly, I was on a little pier like I was a detective with other police trying to discover where the boy had gone as he was not there. Then I turned around and I saw all these whales close to the shore, except the shore wasn't shallow, it was extremely deep.......there were rocks near the whales also.

Next thing I hopped into this asian boat disguised as a tourist. The boat was an asian boat and suddenly I was in asia. I had a special torch which would be my pass into the asian country. It was little and when we got to the border, there was difficulty with my little torch turning on. It wouldn't turn on and the authorities were getting more suspicious but suddenly the torch turned on!!!!

Next thing (again) we were at this lock down building that was the customs building where we had to stay before we were given authority to enter the country.

I saw lots of things, many asian people, pink and green coloured animals that had their coats dyed that were in pet stores, toilets, counters and the whole bit. I then found out that me and the other spys were in shut down and weren't allowed out for the next 24 hours.

Suddenly It was all shut, and these sci fi cleaners (people on one wheel each person) with suction things coming out of them, sped around the building, vaccuming the place. Everything was high tech and it was a little eery. One person crashed their bike and lit up in flames!!!

People were rushing every where and I realised how harsh a country where I was , was in reality, that people were willing to risk their lives for a job!!!

Then I woke up.

This was last night and I know it means something as dreams I remember over a 24 hours period usually mean something important.

There was noone i knew in the dream. I just felt like i was REALLY THERE. The boat ride in particular and looking down at the whales seemed sooooo real.

Does anyone have any ideas???????????

I have no idea as yet but am gonna wait on God too..... .

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: As real as real can be :repost

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 am

Hey Delightful!

I have an observation. Technically you were sneaking into enemy territory with a Torch (Light). I think that is funny because there is no light in darkness (there is no light in any of God's enemies) and their "pass key" to get in was a LIGHT which was used against them and they didn't even know!!
That is so COOL!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Wow thanks hindsfeet!

Im still puzzled

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 am

Me too, I have no idea :(

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:07 am

haha thanks for posting your thoughts though, they really encouraged me, anyone else have any ideas?????

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

:welcome: huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down