Elephant & Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elephant & Lion

Post by happiness80 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi all,

Had a dream hope someone can help,

I was standing outdoors somewhere and there was an elephant that was trying to get out of its enclosure. It was trying real hard to get out but kept falling over and its leg was stuck. I was standing quite close to it then some man who I dont know said "Watch out for it's trunk". I realised the elephant could reach me with his trunk and I moved away from it. It almost got me but didnt as it was stuck.

I was then in a house with this same man who I dont recognize, I spotted a lion and cheetah outside then realised my daughter was in the next house alone. I was really afraid that the lion would get into the house and get to my daughter...

That was the end of my dream i cant remember the rest.

any thoughts most welcome.

I also posted a dream about a wounded stingray a while back. Would anyone have any ideas about what a wounded stingray represents?
Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elephant & Lion

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 am

Hi Happiness,

I think that an animals symbolism might be different for each person, depending on how you see the animal... or maybe even where you live. It seemed very strange to me to think of an Elephant trying to get you, for example... and dreaming of a Lion or Cheetah that might get into the house... I wonder if that is a cultural difference - do you live somewhere where these things sometimes happen? Could it be a worry dream? (eg: If I had this dream it would be totally symbolic, because in suburban Australia, this just isn't possible)

I wonder what comes to your mind when you think of an Elephant?
or a Stingray?

Hope this helps... blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Diane,

Thanks for your response, the only experiences Ive had with these animals are looking at them at the zoo! Im very definate they are symbolic. In regards to a lion and cheetah Im very scared of these animals. Ive always liked elephants and have never seen them as anything but beautiful creatures. I feel in this dream the elephant symbolises a person as the elephant was stuck, trying really hard to get out but his trunk almost hit me and I was warned by a man to watch out for his trunk (I was standing too close).
The stingray dream also stumps me I've never really had any experience with a stingray- Im still praying about that dream- the stingray was wounded and I was trying to help it.

Will keep praying
Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi Happiness (love that name by the way),

You are welcome, and I hope you figure it out :o) I have dreamt of a manta ray too... and it was being mistreated by people... maybe it does mean something!

With this dream, I guess that the Elephant comes first, so if it is going to manifest in any literal sense, you will see the elephant (someone who is stuck, a person who "nearly gets you" but doesn't - I would imagine a powerful someone??? because of the size and strength of the Elephant) first - and then you will have a heads up about the Lion and cheetah.

I'm not an interpreter or anything happiness, I am here to learn, so please get others answers too. I pray it becomes clear to you if it is a dream from God, a warning... or if it is "just a dream" I pray you will see it happening if it ever manifests in real life and be reminded and aware if you need to be to protect your daughter.

God bless, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks for your encouragement will continue to pray. I feel I do have some idea of the lion and cheetah but will have to pray more.

Blessings flower

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top