When Moderators aren't present. EVERYONE please read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Moderators aren't present. EVERYONE please read.

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:06 am

Hey everyone! You may have noticed there are times where the moderators and Mia aren't online as much to review the posts. Please understand that sometimes our lives just get so busy and we aren't able to be here as much as we would like. If I don't have time to go through and review posts, I at least take the time to check my inbox several times a week so feel free to send me or the other moderators messages if you feel something is awry.

Also if you are a new member, I encourage you to read Mia's teachings as they are a HUGE help and may help you understand the dream you have been posting over and over.

Consider this place a beach or swimming pool and when there is no lifeguard on duty "SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK". If we aren't here to moderate, we cannot promise that every reply that is left is Holy Spirit inspired. Please pray about feedback that is left that doesn't sit well in your spirit and EMAIL us as well about that user.

Thanks for reading and God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Moderators aren't present. EVERYONE please read.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 am

I agree Daph and thanks for posting that. I am on every day at least once. There are many people posting and I do my best to look at each one. It does take time to get through them all and when I cannot be here it can be longer. So please be patient and understand that we are doing all we can to answer questions and moderate to insure all is well on site. Like Daph said if a problem comes up please send us a private email and we will do our best to get an answer to you as soon as possible. God bless and have awesome dreams!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 am

Great post, Daph!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks Moderators, Mia, Interpretors

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 pm

I appreciate your feedback in this area. I know it takes time to read and be led by the Holy Spirit with a response or interpretation for someone. I'm praying God use each of you that are called to do this, that you do it with His Holy Power. It is such a blessing reading and listening to everyone's dreams. I am learning so much and carefully and slowly receiving answers and clarity for mine. I've got a few more posts with no response yet but I want whoever responds to really hear from God. I have many more dreams from my journal that I have yet to post.

Bless you so much!!

eyeoflight

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks for that insight, I felt like I've been left hanging and reduced posting my dreams. Now I see other posts are not answered either. Hope God lead you to elevate others who have the gift to interpret.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where do I send my dream request?

Post by au41067 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:33 pm

I have posted a dream interpretation but haven't had a response. Am I posting it in the right place? Or should i send an email and what email address should I send it to?. I really want to make sense out of my dream, could you please let me know the best thing to do. Thanks

au41067

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 am

i hav posted a reply 2 ur drm,, not all dreams getta response, ,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top