asked about my hair and picture taken.. by an apostle and a prophet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asked about my hair and picture taken.. by an apostle and a prophet

Post by rachel07 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

so these are two short dreams they are back to back..

First dream

Im in a gas station... for some reason it seemed morning time and i was walking through the aisles and so was this apostle.. he was like lookn for me while getting food and coffee at there little coffee station... and we made eye contact.. and i felt as if he was tryn to figure somthn out bout me.. like he had one question he was gonna ask and that was all.... so he asked bout the lenghth of my hair... Obviously it was shiny and cute(im a cosmetologist lol its always in real life) but i touched my hair and just began to tell him bout the differant lengths it has been in my life... and i got some emotions with it when i told him when it was short like it was a bad time in my life... that was it..

2nd dream

Im in a grocery store and im checking out and i see a prophet i know(in real life.. he has his own ministry well known in flint, mi) so anyways he comes up to me and says hi... i say hi and im excited to see him.. then it changes to me sitting at his feet and hes talkin im listening quite happy.. but i dont know what hes sayin.. then it switches to him sitting in a chair and he has one of his either spiritual son or daughter bring me a chair and i sit with him.. then we begin to talk like bout my past life.. like i shared my testimony... and then we all of a sudden we both had laptops and we were chattn on there and i wanted to take a picture of myself with the computer camera.. then all of sudden i see a light flash and the prophet is laughn joyfully and he takes a few pictures of me with his laptop.. and i laugh and thought to myself how im not insecure anymore.... thats it... any ideas i know both of these people in real life and they know me... very nice people and both true men of God

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: asked about my hair and picture taken.. by an apostle and a prophet

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:10 am

Sounds like God is ministering to you in your dreams.

One throught he apostle and two through the prophet.

Hair denotes change to me and laughter denotes breakthrough.

Seems like there are changes occuring and it is a time of reflection on those changes and also much joy ahead in your new found identity.

Hope this helps thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:45 am

Keep in mind these are my thoughts and not an interpretation, but I pray they help in the discernment of this dream.

The first part sounds to me like maybe your life situation before you knew Christ. You cut your hair several times. Hair to me represents the glory of the Lord. The fact that you got emotional tells me that it was your past life before knowing Christ. I don't mean before you were saved, I mean before you developed that personal relationship with the Lord. It was hard for you speak of your past but it was your testimony. It says in the word that we are overcomers by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony. You are an overcomer!

The second dream with the prophet (I believe that is Jesus) and I believe like DS that he is giving you a breakthrough on some stuff you have been praying for regarding deliverance. I see this as an awesome dream! It may not happen today but will happen soon. He is faithful to perform all of his promises! Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top