FORK IN THE ROAD!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FORK IN THE ROAD!!!!

Post by Serenitylova on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:15 pm

I had a dream that I was in Dallas at an event at the airport (I believe) and someone who was with me asked me if I had directions on where we were going next. I stated I didn't but I would find it where ever we were going. So it was evening and were driving on a. road and came to a fork in the road. I didn't know where to go so I quickly make a deision to turn left so I don't slow down the traffic behind me. I then come to a stop sign, I see parking lots fenced in in front and to the left of me. I can only make a right turn but before I do. Traffic comes out the fenced parking lot to the left really fast. I then turn right and get to the gate. Once it lifts, I race out liike the other cars did and then I see the road drops off and there's a river. So I fly over this river and barely make it over the river. I make it to the road and the bottom of the car that ended up in the water became a float. I then drove to this big yellow house and this other person with me seemed like a more determined and focused me went to the woman who lived upstairs and said she needed to give us a job. The lady was real relunctant but she eventually gave in. Then this more determined me went downstairs and told the lady who lived there that she was going to give us a job. That lady eventually gave us a job too. I then woke up!

I have no clue what this means but I know it means something! HELP! Any help is appreciated!

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

++REPOST++ FORK IN THE ROAD!!!

Post by Serenitylova on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Serenitylova wrote:I had a dream that I was in Dallas at an event at the airport (I believe) and someone who was with me asked me if I had directions on where we were going next. I stated I didn't but I would find it where ever we were going. So it was evening and were driving on a. road and came to a fork in the road. I didn't know where to go so I quickly make a deision to turn left so I don't slow down the traffic behind me. I then come to a stop sign, I see parking lots fenced in in front and to the left of me. I can only make a right turn but before I do. Traffic comes out the fenced parking lot to the left really fast. I then turn right and get to the gate. Once it lifts, I race out liike the other cars did and then I see the road drops off and there's a river. So I fly over this river and barely make it over the river. I make it to the road and the bottom of the car that ended up in the water became a float. I then drove to this big yellow house and this other person with me seemed like a more determined and focused me went to the woman who lived upstairs and said she needed to give us a job. The lady was real relunctant but she eventually gave in. Then this more determined me went downstairs and told the lady who lived there that she was going to give us a job. That lady eventually gave us a job too. I then woke up!

I have no clue what this means but I know it means something! HELP! Any help is appreciated!
[b][list][*]

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORK IN THE ROAD!!!!

Post by The Lamb's on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 pm

To me the fork in the road is an obstacle to hinder you from progressing to where ever you are going and remember you said u dont realy know how to get to where you are going hence you turn to decide to take the left turn-this potrays a wrong turn-a turn unguided by the spirit of God. But becoz the Lord is with you the left turn u want to make to the parking u find that is fenced-the Lord is showing you the way-tho the right way has obstacles u make it thru and u are strengthened by the trials u went thru along the way and eventualy come out bold hence u saw the dertemined u in the dream.

Toss away what aint fitting-God Bless!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Thank you so much. In real life,I was planning on moving to another state but I didnt because I didnt feel it was right. I still plan to move but in due timing.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top