MANIFESTATION!!! Moving/Migrating from a distant land-CANT FIND THE DRIVERS SEAT!!! 3rd repost~looking for confirmation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION!!! Moving/Migrating from a distant land-CANT FIND THE DRIVERS SEAT!!! 3rd repost~looking for confirmation

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 am

We were in a distant land, not sure what one. We were packing up to leave to another land~once again not sure which one. I had my 2 kids from IRL and 3 or 4 other kids of different eithnicity in the car~in the dream they all belonged to me...must have adopted the others. Not sure where my husband was in the dream. I looked and saw a huge red double decker tour bus loaded up with tons of people that were moving/migrating to a different land. It was dark outside, I was feeling frustrated and frazzled because we needed to get going. I didn't want to be abandoned in this land that everyone was migrating from. My kids were all buckled in and ready to go, and I couldn't find the drivers door. I didn't feel fearful or like doom was coming, but I did feel rushed to get going. When I opened my sedan door to get into the drivers seat, it ended up opening up to a full size truck bed, that was empty without any luggage or anything in it. I was frustrated that I couldn't find the drivers seat. Then all of a sudden we were at our destination, it was light out. Im not sure where the destination was at all, but I knew that we would be going back someday and that this was for a season. I dont know if I drove there, or how we got there at all. I do remember my kids wearing sandals, that really stood out to me!

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION!!! Moving/Migrating from a distant land-CANT FIND THE DRIVERS SEAT!!! 3rd repost~looking for confirmation

Post by traveller on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi,
I'm not an interpreter, just sharing my thoughts:
Isn't the truck bed a good thing? You trying to find the drivers seat to me looks like you want to be able to 'drive' this thing(whatever it is), but the truck bed appearing and then you all of a sudden arriving at your destination looks like a good thing, like when you rest in Him(without you having to be in control) you get to the destination. Then after that you also get confirmation that this is for a season. It looks like a good dream to me:) See if anything fits, if not please disregard.
Blessings!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION!!! Moving/Migrating from a distant land-CANT FIND THE DRIVERS SEAT!!! 3rd repost~looking for confirmation

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Interesting! I had NO clue what the truck bed stood for...doesn't God have a sense of humor...I get it...you rest in a bed. I TOTALLY feel confirmation on this one! Thank you SO much traveller! This was worth the wait! I would love it if you could take a look at some of my other ones posted 'repost' if you have time...:hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Also~any clue what the other children could mean??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Praise God.
Sorry no specific thoughts about what the children could be.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Manifestation!!! We have friends that have had 2 sets of friends that are moved out of the country, and we have another set of friends that moved out of state (Hence the tour bus)! God has opened an awesome door for us to worship as a family at a church that better fits my husbands work schedule! The funny thing is that I remember the kids wearing sandals! This change is taking place in the summer time! I know in this place we will find our 'rest'!

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Awesome!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top