Mia leaving??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia leaving??

Post by renaemrgn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:02 am

I had a dream that i was worried why no one had responded to a post on here about what it means to see a pregnant woman with twin boys, with their faces poking out through her stomach. Someone with the first part of their name cloud had answered and said they do not know but here it meant kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses. i dont know why it was mentioned six times. Then the person said if Mia was here the answer would be straight forward but since she's gone the garden (i was confused why it was called a garden and not a community)....This is all i can remember.

After this I had another dream about being outside in the back of a house. I was knealing down on moist, fertile dirt. I was planting six brown wooden drums with white stripes and a white top in a circle.

Does anyone know what either dreams mean? I am thinking that they are just dreams but I want to be sure.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mia leaving??

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:44 am

Well Its funny because most of the time when I dream of this site, its a garden laugh Honestly, i think it was a worry dream...I think you were concerned about unanswered posts and Mia not being online much lately. It doesn't mean that she's leaving...just busy.

Not sure about the drum dream though...I will pray on it, i bet it does have meaning....
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top