a Fingernail as a present???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a Fingernail as a present???

Post by Lioness on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 am

a guy ( i know and i am close friends with) comes up to me and he has brought two things with him specifically for me. a fingernail (now it sounds kinda weird but in the dream it was of high significance and very special). . the other thing he brought i sadly don't remember but i am a little confused by the "finger nail" and wonder what it could mean??? any ideas?

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a Fingernail as a present???

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 am

Could the finger nail mean the finer things???????

What do you think of finger nails? THis is a good question to ask I think as what it means to you, is of utmost importance when looking at your dream...

Hope I have helped thinking

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 am

The thing that came to my mind was transference. A fingernail would have your friend's DNA in it. Have you noticed when you hang around a person a lot, his or her mannerisms become your own? This can be a good or bad thing--even the law recognizes guilt by association and of course there's that old saying "Birds of a feather flock together."

I think you need to examine this friendship and ask yourself if it's a healthy one or not. If it is, great, it it isn't, beware.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 pm

thanks for your replies.
@delightful soul. YES, it is a good question. i have been trying to find an answer to that but it's tough. i like fingernails because you can paint them with pretty nail polish :) but a finger nail itself doesnt really mean anything much to me. what i have thought of though... is i was watching the "finger of god" before i went to sleep and maybe it could represent the beginning of what god is about to do? of where he is going to touch something?

@deborah: yea, DNA is a great idea. i don't quite feel like it is what it could represent in the dream though. that guy is great influence in my life. he draws me closer to the lord and represents that for me as well... :) thanks for your help!

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top