Rock in my mouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rock in my mouth

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

I remember being somewhere with some family members and I see someone from my past (a girl) with a suit on. The girl, who was a childhood friend, had also been a bully to me all through middle school. The experience was devastating.
Anyway in the dream, I tried to be cordial with her and smile and though she smiled at me the next thing I knew was that she threw a rock at me and it landed in my mouth, almost knocking out my front right tooth. At that point I was mad and immediately I charged at her and woke up. Scratch Chin

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rock in my mouth

Post by One Door on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Hello,
Just a thought here.
By charging her you took offense. Could this rock represent the stone that causes stumbling?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 am

I'm not sure but thanks for your response.

p.s. I think this dream is reflective of what happened on last night at a banquet. I ended up seeing an old classmate (which the girl in the dream represents) and even though we were hostile towards eachother in our youths, it seems like we are cordial now. Praise God!

The only thing I could think about with this dream was when you throw a rock and hide your hand.

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am

i agree with one door here. I know from past experience that when I was teased or disliked by people from school, I held unforgiveness in my heart towards them, even if I spoke about them not liking me, the Lord has continually dealt with me over the years (still does) about my heart and attitude about the offense.

See you may not even have realised that you had all this anger about not being liked, maybe it has come out through your dream life to show you how hidden it was.

Just a thought. Hope I have helped shed light.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi Desiree,
The first thing that came to mind symbolically is the scripture John 8:7 about he that is without sin casting the first stone...so stone casting is about judgment.

Did this person ever judge you or make you feel judged in a way that hurt you? (You did say she used to bully you a lot)

Our mouth is often our defense, also our way to take in and digest, teeth are a way we meditate on and/or take hold of something symbolically...

Did her bullying or accusation or judgment ever wound your ability to speak up for yourself, or distract you from being able to take hold of something?

Just food for thought...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:46 am

Mariakitty
yes, the bullying wounded me so much so I felt like I couldn't really speak up for myself and the friends that were supposed to take up for me didn't (I was left to fend for myself). Delightful soul, I believe God has already healed me of past hurts, resentments and issues so I don't think that's the issue. I just think that was a dream letting me know I would confront a bully of some kind from my past, and I did. God is so good that he lets us know things before they happen (John 15).
Thanks for the responses. God bless you all

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top