Taken by an Egyptian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taken by an Egyptian

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 pm

In my dream I was me, and I was coming downstairs in an old fashioned apartment type house, at the bottom of the stairs I saw a man leaving out the front door and he was very attractive and his green eyes attracted me. He asked me to accompany him up town to see the sights and have a night out,I knew he was and egyptian. I was hesitant at first but in the dream I decided he was no threat, (its like I had a crush) and I got in his car with him, I noticed the big guy drove and we were offered the back. Then the man with the green eyes held my hand and it felt wonderful then he said he was spending 70.00 on me. We were heading to Nashville Tennessee.

The big scary guy drove and we went to see the city sights, but I sensed danger,(not protected-or possibly set up, or it was a trap) and I awoke.

I have often had national or international dreams and wonder if this has anything to do with Egypt. I will keep it in prayer and read up on the latest going on in the new. I am open to prayers to help me understand. thank you

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taken by an Egyptian

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 pm

I told my husband today about my dream. He said the guy driving is the King of the North(the guy in charge) and the guy (the Egyptian) was the King of the south and that somehow they were wooing me (USA) to ba a part of some wrong doing...
Peter, my husband said that the Bible talks about the King of the North and the King of the South ganging up on Israel...

This all made me feel solemn.

I am interceding.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Does anyone know what the green eyes mean, if anything, or what the number 70, or 70 dollars mean?

I am praying for revelation. I am sharing what my husband shared with me. I am just praying and staying open to God.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Lindah,

I have been meditating upon this dream may be it has a lot to do with the realignment of the world powers in relations to what must happen before the day of the Lord. I have been keen on the shaking and toppling of the certain governments in the Arabic countries and the position AMERICA"S top political leaders are taking in all this. I see a dangerous position being taken by countries and more we are going to see. I do not know how its going to affect the AMERICA and its citizens. Last week we heard through the media from the top most America leadership that they were thinking of arming the rebels in Libya, thus fighting indirectly, reliable media sources has it that the plan is being executed. This has been same with the situation in Egypt. America is finding for himself 'friends' in the Arabic world and involving itself in ways that are doubtful and these motives are confusing. Could it be that the "friends" are going to turn against America. I agree with the above comments that America is getting itself in traps and we might not all tell what is going to happen. I think the dream is a warning dream for the Nation, I also feel the Egyptian is a symbol Arab Nations and their ways that seems they are changing tacts.

These are my thoughts.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am

This is the same way that my husband has been sharing with me. I know that God says He iwill not do things without revealing it to His children. I am so thankful that you prayed and shared with me what God was laying on your heart Peter.

I had another dream / vision last night...I awoke several times with a vision type dream seemingly unrelated to anything else that I was dreaming .... each time the same, I think I awoke 3 times. I saw a man, he was thin and tall, he had a a large cloth bag over his shoulder and hanging low, it was full of seed and he walked and spread seed....and then I awoke.... I had no feeling associated with this dream but that I knew it was a message from God.
Peter, again. Bless you for taking the time to share what God was laying on your heart...I am praying, "Father God, as your children we want YOUR DIVINE WILL in our lives and in our world, Father We pray for your revelation and power to your children all over the world. Father we pray a heart for the lost...now. among the hearts of your children all over the world. We pray for this harvest oh Lord and that all that YOU wish will come to past. We pray the precious blood of our Lord and saviour over the children and our families...let them hear what the WORD of God has to say, make them long for you and even now...I pray all of us, that we get on our knees and pray , not only for salvation for our families and loved ones...but for those who despitefully use us. To God be the Glory. amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

I just remembered a part of the dream...when I wasnt sure if I was going to go with him or not, The Egyptian man said to me. "How can I spend 70.oo on you, If you dont go"

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 am

The seventy. The seventy weeks...The seventy weeks may be significant in the prophetic word on the tribulation~ Some believe the Bible is talking about the 69th week being the abomination of desolation, or the time when the anti-christ takes over the temple during the, I believe mid part of the tribulation. The seventyth week being when Christ returns. I am going to be studying on these things this week. If anyone has some input to shed light ~ on any of this I would welcome prayer led partiscipation.

and the dream of the sower sowing...It is a beginning.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon May 02, 2011 4:42 am

Lindah,
i believe God has in the recent past poured his spirit in a mighty way, part of his work at this time in life is making us understand his word through the scriptures in the relations to the church age,the rupture, tribulation and millenium period. God wants his chidren to understand things that were, things that they see, and things that will be.

Revelations 1:10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches:

We are living in the church age, much prophecies already fulfilled still God with his desire to reveal as much as possible to his beloved has not ended the training process of the bride. This is the precious time for us to dwell in his presence and allow the Word of God to define it's own symbols. They are symbolic images hidden in plain site so as to prevent the wicked from knowing the truth about the times we live in. If they knew it, they would be more effective in their attack against God's remnant people, and that much more effective in twisting God's Word.

This is the reason I felt this dream just like many others are training process for the saints because God requires an elite army that will have a thorough knowledge of times and seasons and check the enemies advances and wage war of wisdom against the ways of satan.

The bible interpretes and DEFINES ITSELF PERFECTLY. We have all the reasons to support what the word says, because it is the truth,whether man supports it or not because God's standard of truth are beyond measure and doubt. One thing I believe in is the pre-trib rup, and God is showing us much first in his written word about the tribulation ( what will happen to a christ-rejecting society) . He also shows us in dreams and visions, I believe to prepare us and others to believe in Him in time. This hour is the hour of our salvation.

Lindah, about this dream what came to my mind was this evil man. I believe the spirit that worketh in Him is already here on earth(according to God's word). I think of this man in your dream VERY NEGATIVELY, I am relating him symbolically with the activities of the antichrist, Remember the spirit of antichrist is on a counterfeiting mission! One of the things the devil has misrepresented is power, truth and Love. This man(symbol) seems to counterfeit Love & help!!! ( I am not saying you fell in Love with him) Remember he is providing Much but conditionally and you I believed your were a symbol of the perfect bride of christ, the one that an atichrist would love to spend too much on.

[i]Mathew 13:25 -But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.[/i]

Luke 11:34-Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy, your body also is full of darkness.

There is true love and there is false (counterfeit) love. There is true Light (Jesus Christ, the Light of the World) and there is the false light provided by antichrists and false prophets. And the truth is that people cannot always discern the difference between true love and false love, between true Light and the darkness of lies.

In these last days we need to know in advance before the enemy sows, seeds of pride,flesh and rebellion both as individuals and Nations.

John 2:3 If we obey God's commands, then we are sure that we know him. If we say that we know him, but do not obey his commands, we are liars and there is no truth in us. But if we obey his word, we are the ones whose love for God has really been made perfect. This is how we can be sure that we are in union with God: if we say that we remain in union with God, we should live just as Jesus Christ did.

God bless you my sister, and God also bless and protect others from the deceiver!!

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:49 pm

At first I was thinking it was something personal for you, but I believe that you would be able to recognize something that wasn't right. However the more I read the more I am convinced it could definately be something else. Linda, whether the dream was for you personally or America, I believe the Egyptian is someone who entices and makes promises that lead to danger. I believe the green eyes represent enticement. If America does go into something it may be for financial backing only UGH! I'm praying on my end as well for confirmation on this.. Now the man spreading seed...was there any emotion with the dream? Did you have any emotion towards the man or the seed he was spreading?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon May 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Daphenie, No emotion with the man spreading seeds...the man was thin and tired and matter of fact and the I knew it was a message from God, just as surely as if it had been written on a card and given to me.

and Peter, no offense about in the dream (me being enamoured witn the guy with the green eyes). I was drawn to him and even though I was concerned about going in the car with him, I threw caution to the wind and went with him anyways, because I felt enchanted with his Charisma.

I have international dreams from God that manifest. So I am taking it seriously and praying that USA has wisdom in the decisions that it makes internationally with Egypt in particular. (some think Egypt may be a symbol of Islam...but I believe it is Egypt in particular) God made me know that this was Egypt, (the man) and the man driving was Russia and that I was representative of my country_or what my country stands for.
Let us pray for Gods divine will in our government, with our president and especially now that we are on a higher alert with the death of Osoma bin Ladin. thanks for your input, God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Linda Irish wrote:
I have international dreams from God that manifest. So I am taking it seriously and praying that USA has wisdom in the decisions that it makes internationally with Egypt in particular. (some think Egypt may be a symbol of Islam...but I believe it is Egypt in particular) God made me know that this was Egypt, (the man) and the man driving was Russia and that I was representative of my country_or what my country stands for.

OH ok I had missed that sorry! I'm in agreement with you and will stand with you in prayer on this!

I will pray into the meaning about the man with seeds as well.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you Daphnie...and Peter, God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm

This Egyptian I believe is truly an Egyptian, although yes, the fact that he is also Muslim may be very important...I agree Peter, and continue to pray.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

I keep thinking about what you, Peter, shared the word on the man who came at night while everyone was asleep...sowing weeds among the wheat and went away...

that is very powerful. and another thing, the spirit of the Anti-Christ, that is in the world even now. I want only divine understanding but I ponder the dreams from God often. There is so much going on in the world today. Let it all be according to Gods will. amen.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Egypt is symbolic type of bondage,sin etc. Could it be that America is slowly getting into bondage without realizing it? I also felt that in the dream you are there symbolically for your country or what it stands for (faith)

I agree Lindah.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes Peter that is exactly what I am getting, I am in the dream...not just "America, or the USA necessarily...but what I believe in. Daphnie shared that the "green" eyes were a symbol of entiscement also. I am praying that prayer of intercession, for Holy wisdom in the choices that our government is making even now, For God to have HIS WAY.In Jesus name. Amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 pm

amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 am

The following is an article I read online today on a World News site~ Egypt and Russia strengthen ties
02.11.2006 16:36

(news,bbc.co.uk) - Russia is expected to offer assistance for Egypt's proposed nuclear programme as the two countries' presidents affirm their warm relations in Moscow.

Egypt's Hosni Mubarak and Vladimir Putin may also discuss trade and arms deals, Iraq, Iran's nuclear project and Israeli-Palestinian tensions.

Mr Mubarak recently urged Mr Putin to seek a third term in office, despite the constitutional limit of only two, reports Trend.

Mr Mubarak himself has served back-to-back terms since 1981.

This presidential visit comes almost a year after Vladimir Putin became the first Russian head of state to set foot in Egypt for 40 years.

It is clear that the two leaders enjoy a friendly relationship, says the BBC's Emma Simpson in Moscow.

Mr Mubarak told a Russian newspaper that his counterpart was a "very good, very clever leader; Russia needs him".

The Egyptian president is the first leader of a major country to call for President Putin to remain in power.

The two countries enjoyed close ties until the 1970s, when Egypt turned to America as its strategic foreign partner.

Mr Mubarak said relations were now developing "in a positive direction... based on solid groundwork of years of friendship and co-operation between the two countries".

Mr Mubarak has recently proposed reviving Egypt's nuclear energy programme, which was abandoned after the Chernobyl disaster 20 years ago, and it is thought the leaders will discuss nuclear co-operation.

They are also likely to talk about increased Russian arms sales to Egypt - something that will not impress the United States, Egypt's traditional arms supplier, our correspondent says.

The Middle East conflict is also on the agenda.

The Russian Foreign Ministry stressed Egypt's "leading political role in the region" and Russia's "weighty involvement" in attempts to pursue peace.

Mr Mubarak will go on to visit Kazakhstan and China, to try to boost Egypt's relations there too

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

So much has ha~ ppened since this dream and is still to happen ~ ~making a comment to share the original post

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 pm

I've been dreaming about the birth pains. They seem to be getting more and stronger as the time is drawing closer. Linda in regards to your post to Butterfly. Anyone that messes with Israel directly or indirectly so is in big trouble with God. We must support Israel in all we do. Our president is not willing to do that. The anti-christ will have much charisma and appeal to all those who do not know what is to come But since you are wise to it you felt in your spirit there was indeed something to fear. He will fool many. I've had such a burden for the lost lately. It seems to be a sorrow that came out of nowhere for me. But my God is mighty to save.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

It is a good word Sabrina. I feel it too.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 pm

what a blessing ...Thank You Jesus....We love you LORD!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top