marry neighbors!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marry neighbors!!!

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

I had dream last night and would like any thoughts

I dreamt my next door nieghbor was telling me that in the future I will be marrying her husband. First, I don't know this lady. Second, I know the man IRL and he is one of my former neigbors and he is like in his 70s IRL!!!! I told the lady that won't be happening but she was insisting, she said when she leaves, it has been written for me to marry him. I was laughing at her in the dream because it seem so crazy. I thought it was hiliraous and I didn't take it serious at all, however, the lady was very very serious. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marry neighbors!!!

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm

hey Gissy...

well i would pray over this dream and ask God for a confirmation..
this might/or might not be a God dream. it might be symbolic to something..
but im not a 100% sure.. it's prob not literal( If it is a God dream) .. esp b/c of the age...

scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm

When you say when she leaves does that mean as in when she dies??? Wondering if this could mean something along the line of inheriting something in a will? It also could be a tag for prayer for the woman if she is ill or something. How did you feel about it besides it seeming hillarious?? I am not an interpreter just a fellow member, these are just my thoughts...please pray on them.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 pm

oh yes sisterinChrist I believe it's symbolic and NOT literal. It's defineately not literal, it's too crazy to be literal. But I do believe it may have to do with work, I have no idea how but that's my only thoughts.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 pm

I wonder if it could mean you will be asked to take on a task at work that might seem out of your territory or something. Do you feel at all at work that someone is trying put something on your plate that isn't really your responsibility? Just my thoughts...

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Daisy wrote:When you say when she leaves does that mean as in when she dies??? Wondering if this could mean something along the line of inheriting something in a will? It also could be a tag for prayer for the woman if she is ill or something. How did you feel about it besides it seeming hillarious?? I am not an interpreter just a fellow member, these are just my thoughts...please pray on them.

Hi daisy,

well, I don't know what she meant about "when she leaves" these neighbors are like past ones so I don't know if anyone is ill. I will def be praying for them.

in the dream I felt like the whole situation was so blizzard/strange and I wasnt and I wanted to laugh it off!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Daisy wrote:I wonder if it could mean you will be asked to take on a task at work that might seem out of your territory or something. Do you feel at all at work that someone is trying put something on your plate that isn't really your responsibility? Just my thoughts...

that's a possiblity there are ALOT of changes going on at work and lots of weird personalitites "popping up", not sure if it's nerves. no one has tried to put anything on me but you know God has a way of showing us the future before it happens. So, I won't be tooo shocked laugh

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Does God often show you a lot of things before they happen in your dreams??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Daisy wrote:Does God often show you a lot of things before they happen in your dreams??

Yes He does, almost 90% of my dreams are literal or has some form of prophecy.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

We are all so blessed to serve such an amazing God! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

amen praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I looked up "marry" in my dictionary and one of the definitions is "to enter into a close union." If you think about it, when we pray for someone, we entering into a close union with them--let's say we are interceding for someone to get saved. We're sort of like their attorney, asking God (the Judge) for salvation. If you're praying for this elderly ex-neighbor you're already entering into a close union with him. --just a thought here...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:42 pm

hey deborah, I actually starting praying for them after the dream when daisy pointed out that it could be a dream for intercession. I am not sure about a close union with the persons I am praying for. I know when I pray with others I have a very close union with them. And of course an even closer union with God. This dream was really weird. I will have to keep watching and praying.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top