manifested... someone dies "at the end of the week"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manifested... someone dies "at the end of the week"

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi all,

I am praying for a man who is sick and in ICU. He is someone I like and respect, an older man from a church I used to go to, and the Dad of a friend. He is someone who is into sport and always organises the games at church picnics - he has always been deeply committed to kids ministry.

I asked god for permission to go to the hospital and pray for his healing - I wanted to pray with confidence that he would get up and walk out - you know... I put my paper and pen by my bed and asked God to speak to me in my dream, about him.

Anyway, that night i dreamed about two different people, one a sports coach who lost his career, {this part is more hazy than the other... but I got that much}. I think he might have been fired. He left in a boat and I was left to swim back to the mainland (I am on the mainland Australia in real life...)

The other dream happened at the same time (like a soap opera that switched between the two I think)

This was a young woman, organising the recreational games for kids during school holidays at a "camp" of some kind... she had a week to go... then at the end of the dream, the holidays were over, I watched her pack her gear into her bag, she said goodbye and left to go back to her job. she was sad to be going, but school holidays were over... so there was no altering it. (this part of the dream was last and so remained in my memory better)

I think these dreams are about the man I am praying for, and I think they are saying he has a week left, and will die at the end of the week....

I don't want to take dreams seriously today... I want to ignore it and pray he gets healed anyway... i do plan to ask God to change his mind, but I don't feel I have permission to pray for his miraculous healing.

I really hope someone else sees something different!

Thanks! Diane

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 05, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : remembered about the boat)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifested... someone dies "at the end of the week"

Post by One Door on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello Diane,
I have a response to your dream but are you prepared to hear a response that will be hard to hear?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47 am

Yes One Door, I would rather know that not... hit me with it... above all I want reality with God. I can pray with intelligence then.

And thanks :o) I know it is hard to say hard stuff!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello Diane,
I can only comfirm what you already know.
Second Timothy 4: 6-7 says, "For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, and I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness..." These were the words of Paul as his life was coming to an end. The definition of the word "course" here is "career". In First Corinthians 9, Paul compared the Christian life to a race. A meaning of the word "career" is "a racing course".
In your dream we see a coach whose "career" was lost. This tells me, the race/course for this man has come to an end.
Because "holiday" represents a day free from labour, the second part of your dream tells me this man's labour here on earth is over. There is no altering this day God has appointed. As you well know, this appointed day is very near but there is still time for you to say goodbye.
In truth, you didn't need me to say any of this because you already understand your dream. This is a very hard dream to receive but it does show God is the One who knows the future and therefore we should put all of our trust in Him alone.
In truth, in death this man will receive his "miraculous healing" you so desire for him.
My prayers are with you and his family.

One Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:38 am

Thanks One Door,

That was very kindly said and I appreciate your insight and confirmation.

Thankyou very much for your prayers, and God bless, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi, my friend's Dad went to be with his Lord at about 4.30 yesterday (Monday) [I don't know how to move this... or remove it now that it isn't needed anymore?]

Thanks for your help and prayers folks.

xx Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi guys.... I can't seem to delete this, even to repost it... so I changed the heading and am putting this reply in, just to move it back to the top again...

I wonder if we can delete this thread now that it has manifested... I know that once a dream is manifested it gets moved to manifested dreams... do I do that or do the moderators??? I don't feel good about it being here... I guess that is because I don't feel good about it manifesting - I wish I'd been wrong. Is it possible to just delete this one?

Thanks for your help :o)
Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi Diane -

My condolences and prayers to you, your friend, and their family in this time.

If you feel strongly that you want the dream removed, I (or another one of the moderators) can remove it. However, if it's possible, I would like to ask that it be kept and moved to the manifested section of the website. The reason being is that as a dream and the interpretation of it, this provides a good opportunity for others to learn about how God speaks to us. To me, this dream is a wonderful testimony of God's love and faithfulness to us and shows that He is always with us - a message that others can be encouraged by.

Just let us know, and it will either be moved or deleted entirely, whatever your preference is.

May the Lord comfort you in this time. huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi Lola,

I guess that it does help people to see how God speaks doesn't it.

If we are going to keep it, I want to say a couple of things if I may?

I was given this dream because I asked God for permission to pray for him to get up and walk out of hospital... this dream was not given to me just "so I knew" nor was it given for me to tell the family anything - that was made very clear to me later as I wondered if [how much] I should be sharing. In the week (+ a day) that followed, I prayed for them as a family... with the knowledge that I was not permitted to go and pray a "stand up and walk" kind of prayer.

Also: I made a mistake because I took what I saw in the dream and deducted that school holiday "camps" end on a Friday and they probably end somewhere between 3 and 5pm - so I really thought that was the time he would go. My original title for this was "I think someone dies on Friday, please help!" I struggled with not sharing that with my friend because I know that I would want to be with my Dad when he went, and I figured that I knew the timing of that. I am so very glad that God confirmed strongly that the purpose of the dream was to answer my question, it was not for them... because he passed away on Monday [not Friday] and so my revelation would have been hurtful and wrong.

I say this because I think this showed me not to go beyond what I see in the dream... the things I was told were that he had a week left and he would be going ie: do not pray for healing... and he would get to say goodbye. I need to learn not to do the "Friday between 3 and 5" thing...

God is good. I do hope this helps someone else.

Blessings :o) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm

justa thort hav u considered that 1 week kood mean 7 years?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 am

It could Dreamster :o) But sadly in this case it didn't...

Could I have taken it that way (when he was still living) and gone to pray for his healing... believing he had 7 years? I guess. But I didn't think of that.

Also, I think the reason I was asking for permission to do so is that I felt uncertain about saying "get up and walk." That feeling could have been plain ordinary scared to step out in faith and then have him NOT get healed... But, I've gotta say that I was ready to go pray in faith though... and when I asked God to confirm it, to tell me to go pray for him - I expected - hoped he would tell me to go and pray healing for him... and I would have obeyed, no matter what.

I really got a sense of ending in the dreams, and it was the kind of endings that you can't argue against, like being fired... I remember that I wasn't happy about being left behind to swim when he went in the boat... but it left without me! And the school holiday camp ending - there is no point in fighting that - when the holidays are over camp has to end!

I hope I didn't miss an opportunity Dreamster :o) I don't believe I did though. Thanks for the thought :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 am

ok i get u,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:07 am

That face doesn't look convincing - LOL

I just re-read my last post though, and I realise I could do with some grammar lessons. either that or I need little boxes so I can put thoughts that go together in the one box - oops!

Blessings :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 am

D ,,has many faces,, lol! ,,, i kno how the emotion ina drm can speak chapters D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:20 am

rofl You are right... :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:23 am

of course ther r oppertuitys 4 gramma enhancement at mi D101 preskool,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello,
I would like to respond to the "end of the week" meaning. After interpreting the dream I realized I had left that out but chose not to go back in and add it.
There are 7 days to a week. 7 meaning God's timing. After creating the earth and all in it, God rested on the 7th day (end of the week). In this dream the "end of the week" meant this man would enter into his rest. What I found interesting about this dream was God confirmed 3 times the message of the dream. I see this often in people's dreams, one thing confirming another but in this dream there were 3 things.
1. His race was completed (his career). 2. His labour here on earth was over (holiday). 3. He would enter into his rest (end of week).
Usually I see 2 things in dreams confirming each other and I wondered about the 3 things here. 3 is a number of completeness. There is completeness in this message. That is why the results of his condition could not be changed through your prayer. You did not miss an opportunity, you stood in obedience to God with what you did.
I know this has been hard for you but thank you for sharing. I am sure a lot of prayers have gone up for you and his family because you shared with us.

One Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi One Door,

Thanks, I'm glad you came back to clarify that... I really appreciate it.

I appreciated God giving me such clear guidance at the time too. because even while I prayed that he would change his mind... I knew not to go blundering in to the hospital and upset everyone by claiming a healing that was not God's plan.

God is good, and I loved that he gave them time together. By the end, they all knew without my saying anything.

When my time comes, that is how I want to go. I want to know in advance so I can say "I love you" to important people one more time, and so I can get excited about seeing my beloved King.

I really appreciated your confirmation and help One Door, and I am sure you are right about the prayers, this is a praying place :o)

Diane xxx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks for your advice Lola, I would like this moved to "manifested dreams"

Blessings, Diane.

thank you

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down