Can't walk anymore!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't walk anymore!

Post by Godchick on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey all!! It's been a while :)

I had a strnge dream last night, would appreciate any thoughts any one may have...

I was at the beach and someone was dragging me through the sand and I was holding onto something (possibly like a game etc) but I don't remember my emotions at this point in the dream. Something like a knife, something sharp was in the ground and cut my knees. It cut the knee so deeply that it cut all the way just under my knee cap right through to the bone and almost out to the other side.

My whole life would change and I would be walking with a limp as I would need fake legs. I was devastated. However my mum in the dream was calm and said "it's ok, you just won't be able to walk around normally."

Any thoughts?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't walk anymore!

Post by Godchick on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:02 am

Anyone?:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 am

The only thing I thought of when I read this was to ask you if there is anyone in your life right now that thinks something that is VERY important to you (like walking normally in the dream) is not a big deal at all? Im not an interpreter, just a fellow member...these are just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renaemrgn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 am

the fact that your mother stated calmly "it's ok, you just won't be able to walk around normally." resonated with me. The dream i am guessing doesn't necessarily have to do with walking but something that is going in your waking life that could possibly change your life dramatically. Has anything big happened to you lately? For you it would seem like the end of the world, but your mother saying that its okay is just reassuring you that its not the end of the world. That your life is only going to change drastically if you allow whatever going on to have a big influence over you. Basically just because you have to spend the rest of your life with a limp doesn't mean that you have to stop living and doing the things you used to do. Sorry i do not interpret so this is the best i could do.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 am

Thank you guys for taking the time to write to me about this, I really appreciate. The interpretation of this dream still is unclear for me, though I deeply appreciate your thoughts!!!

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 am

Hopefully it will be revealed to you soon. Wish we could have unlocked something here for you. i\\'m sorry

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm

I had this dream about the same time you had yours:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12493-woman-grabbing-me-by-the-heel#69578
My dream ended up having two manifestations. One of the manifestations, my husband actually badly shattering his heel, may mean he could lose a foot or a leg if infection sets in his bones. My spiritual mom told me when she first prayed about my husband's accident she kept hearing in the spirit, "Everything is going to be ok."

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm

This is not to put any form of fear into you GodChick, but SOMETIMES dreams like this could be a call for you to pray. This dream isn't pleasant, but doesn't mean that anything bad is going to happen, but could mean that an attack of some sort is ATTEMPTING to come your way and this is sort of a "heads up". The circumstance may not be literal, but the concept of the dream...being dragged (out of control)...being cut (emotionally?)...being concerned...could all mean something at some point.

Our dreams don't always make sense when we have them and sometimes we don't know what they mean until we are in the season for it to manifest. I'm not a dream interpreter, but I just wanted to share what was on my heart as I read this.

Continue to pray...this may just be one of those dreams that will make sense as time goes by. flower

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top