I'm worried about this dream about me and a Sorcerer!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm worried about this dream about me and a Sorcerer!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am

I was standing on the front porch of a soldier's house. There was a man standing next to me on the left at the front door and a dog sitting on his right at the front door. There was another man standing on my right, in front of the dog (formed kind of a circle). The soldier was deployed and the man on my right said something like the dog is the soldiers dog and needs to comfort the family. The guy said that the dog needs to tell him something and he bends down (in my mind I expected the dog to tell him in dog talk) over the dog and the dog puts his head down in a rest position (he's not in a squatting position but a resting position on his tummy) the guy says "I'm a sorcerer" (and as he said that I felt very uneasy but I thought to myself that I would let him do what he was going to do), then he takes both his hands and sort of cups the dogs eyes and the dogs eyes kind of roll back, flutter, and close. He is reading the dogs mind.
The guy gets up and puts his arm around my back and I hang my head down like I'm looking at the ground. I'm thinking at least someone cares/loves me as we walk away together like that.

what :help:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm worried about this dream about me and a Sorcerer!!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Someone that cares for you that isn't quite living for the Lord? Just a guess/my thoughts.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:04 am

can i ask, is there anything you have watched that may have influenced the dream at all?

I guess to look at this dream, and analyse it, I would think that something or someone that is not using the gifts of the spirit and is operating in a spiritual realm cares for you and you are appreciative despite the awkwardness of how you feel about his methods spirituality.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 am

Thank you Daph and Delightful
I haven't watched anything like that. Actually, I think early this month or last month my husband wanted to watch the new Sorcerers Apprentice movie but that was a while ago before I had this dream. I didn't want to watch it because of the witchcraft. I don't even think about that movie.
My husband plays WOW and his characters do witchcraft spells... I don't watch him play his games and I rarely look at the monitor. He uses headphones so I don't have to hear his games.
That's all I can think of.
I don't know anyone else that I would say "at least someone cares/loves me". I do feel that way often though when I'm feeling ignored.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top