Vision Not Yet Manifested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision Not Yet Manifested

Post by judgehopkins on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 am

I have had multiple dreams from the past come to fruition over the last two years. It will take anywhere from hours to days to weeks sometimes for the dreams to actualize. Some dreams take place and they are in the first person perspective, I don't know what is happening until I get there, but when it happens I know when it happens. Then there are dreams of "shoes" or "white puppies." I have looked up symbols on this site and others and the symbols are accurate with something that happens within a short time.

One day I had a dream, about six months ago, with a voice speaking the name of a coworker, a happy grandparent, and the coworker having a baby.

A month later, I had another dream, I was driving a vehicle down winding road, then I stop at this house in the woods, I hear the same voice speaking the name and the name is written on a sign in front of the house. Then I drive away.

Now, I was, and am, not particularly close to this coworker.

About a month after this second dream, the coworker and I both interview for the same job on the same day about 500 miles from where we both work. About a week before and after the job interview, there were some events of spiritual warfare. The spiritual warfare started off with a dream of horrible hatred and accusations, then technology at work attempted to keep me from the airport on the day I was supposed to leave, then the Friday after the interview I received an anonymous letter from someone telling me I was a terrible employee.

I have seen this pattern of spiritual warfare in the past manifest itself. When this happens the demonic powers are frequently attempting to keep me from some sort of major event of personal and spiritual importance.

Both the coworker and I are Christians with many overlapping professional and spiritual interests. I know that if we were both in a relationship God would be glorified mightily. The job that we were interviewing for had four positions, she received one of them, I did not.

Now my question is, what do I do with the dreams of my coworker having a baby and the voice speaking her name?

Several years ago, there was a series of events on one day in which I had several women from my past come in to my life from the last ten years. Each one of these women I had been either attracted to, or had been attracted to me romantically. I chose not to pursue any of them because I wanted to spare them the pain of having to go through medical school with me. Having been distraught by the weight of this day I prayed about this. While in a moment of emotional distress, I heard a calming voice say that this happened, "to soften my heart."

Four months later I had an encounter with one of these women and asked why she stopped talking to me for five years. The reason why she stopped talking to me was because I could have been a serious romantic relationship. I was a "what if" as compared to her present boyfriend of over seven years. The day after this encounter, I found out that a girl from high school had had a crush on me for 15 years. Once again, a period of emotional distress and praying, and in this prayer I heard, "so that I appreciate what is coming next." Then emotional calm ensued.

Now I don't know how to rectify these events from the past with these dreams of my coworker having my baby. I don't know if I have sinned and have kept these things from coming about. I don't know if she has sinned and has kept these things from happening. I don't know if the thing to appreciate is a specific person, as in just one person that I was sent away from my home to find. I don't know if there is a general person to appreciate, as in a large number of women to find an choose from.

In regards to her getting the job, and I not getting the job, there were several dreams before I got the interview that indicated that I would have "success" like dreams of green shoes. Now, since I did not get the job, I feel like either the devil has won, or God allowed the devil to win. I feel like the thing to appreciate has not arrived. With the very specific people from my past, through whom this started, that the end of this will be very specific.

Can anyone give me any insight? How should I think about this?

Thanks

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision Not Yet Manifested

Post by judgehopkins on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

Just after some of this started, I had a dream of an angry black dwarf attacking me. The dwarf was filled with hate and dread.

Then about 15 months later, about 9 months ago from this time. I had a dream that the dwarf was lifted off of my back by another being in to a blue sky.

Thanks again

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top