caged birds?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

caged birds?

Post by danhamm on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:02 pm

hey, i had posted a dream and "one cloud" read into it very well.im still not sure about a caged white cockatoo and a caged cockatiel. these accompanied several other anmals in my dream. there was a bat that came from behind a mattress that i killed. there was a bleu hammer head that once i picked it up and stared at it, it started growing large sharp teeth and started turning bright red and i threw it it in the water. there was also a mother and two babies that had a possums face and a cats body. i had the babies in a cage but i let the mom go.i know Father is telling me something important.just cant figure it out. blessings all..dan

danhamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: caged birds?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Sometimes animals represent people and their varying personalities. For me animals sometimes represent other animals or are literal for the type of animal i dream about since I own a farm. I often dream of goats because i raise them. Anyways the animals that are less desireable would represent people/animals that have issues. lol. Just some thoughts.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top