Hit and Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hit and Run

Post by snoviello on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm

I got in a car in the passenger seat with a black man. There was a black girl in roller skates and I asked him if he knew her. He said no and I told him that she was very nice. Then she took her roller-skates off and stood in front of the car while it was driving. I thought he could have slowed down more but he ended up hitting her and she ended up on the hood. Then he sped up so that she would fly off the hood. The two people in the back seat whom I did not know and myself were now all witnesses to a crime. He pulled over and tried to rape me. I called my husband but I could not tell him where I was. I kept trying to recognize the area. Then I got free and the man came in the room to apologize to my husband.

Thank you so much for blessing us with your gift! Bless you!

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit and Run

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello snoviello! When i dream that someone tries to rape me or rapes me it represents someone who is trying to force their will or opinion on me or make me do something i don't want to do or agree to. Someone could be hurt, but not necessarily physicly..could be symbolic for emotional abuse or something like that..just my thoughts. I pray the Lord provides clarification to you soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum