believe this has to do with the People of Japan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

believe this has to do with the People of Japan

Post by lilcar09 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello, I was dreamed that I was at a beach and this guy had a lot of dead bodies in plastic bags in a shopping cart and he would take each body out of the bags and lay then on the sand (they looked like Asian elderly). Some of them would just slide right out of the bag and when they hit the ground their limbs never moved, so I knew that they were dead. Then I think there was one person who was in a bag was not dead, so the guy put that person over his shoulder and kept on with the rest. So then I started to help him and when we were done, I looked up and just about all the sand was cover with bodies and it made me sad to see this but yet I was not afraid. So we go into a building, like a hospital and there was a lot of people and I told the guy that these people are dead, just like the TV Show "Lost". So we preceded to the room were food was stored and I went into the freezer and grabbed all the ice cream and I told him to hurry because those people were coming after us, then we were in some room trying to get out, there were to many bodies to count, the room seemed so small because of the bodies and the guy had a stick and he would push the stick down in what looked like mud, and we discovered that some of the people were still alive.
Then next I know I'm in a convenience store and the cashier knew me, and two other ladies that I apparently knew and he put on the counter the cigarettes that they smoked (newport) there was another brand but don't remember and a bottle of lotion on the counter for me and I said to him. "Wow" you really know us when you see us coming. End of Dream
Now, I don't smoke but I know two women that do. One is my Mom and the other is her co-worker who I call sister.
Any insight would be great, because I know in reality what dead people mean, but in dreams clueless.
As I was typing this, I believe there are still some people in "Japan" that are still alive buried under all the debris. So until I get more I'm just gonna pray and intercede for them. We do have and serve a Miraculous God.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: believe this has to do with the People of Japan

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Yes i believe you are right about the dream being about the people of Japan. It could possibly be a result of your cares for them and thoughts you have had about Japan. Sometimes we have those "many cares" dreams.

Praying continually for Japan praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top