Why was everyone leaving during prayer at the altar!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why was everyone leaving during prayer at the altar!??

Post by KDRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 pm

This dream has me in total wonder because i dont even have an inkling of what is going on here

Ill post what I can remember happening because events kinda seemed displaced for some reason. So it goes like this

Im at my own church preaching, although i think im the guy who is speaking before the main speaker, there is never a main speaker that comes on the scene.

When i started to speak, I remember walking off the pulpit onto the floor, and I remember people standing, and I start saying that I know what theyve been going through has been rough,and whatever I was preaching i wasnt pausing in between my words just preaching in the flow

Somehow I got into telling them to ask God "Lord blow on me' about 2 or 3 times.... this was akin to God telling Ezekiel that he'd blow on the dry bones in the valley and cause them to come alive in Ezekiel 37.

While im preaching I see one of my favorite preachers walking up the steps into the pulpit and starts saying the scripture to the congregation, "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."

Only thing is as he was saying it, I kinda of finished off the 2nd part of the scripture for him over the mic, and not longer after that I asked if people wanted to be saved to line up on one side and if people wanted to be healed or delivered to line up on he other side.

There was suddenly a huge crowd of people on the altar, some facing the congregation not sure why, (I distintly remember seeing our church drummer) As I went back down the stairs to pray for the people, before I laid hands on anyone, I began to pray and at that moment, its like the entire crowd rode to church with someone who had to leave, so they all left the altar as I was praying, every last one of them right in the middle of the prayer. It was something about it was 2 oclock or 6 oclock and they had to leave.

I spoke a couple of words of encouragement to the very last person leaving, not much because he was on his way out with the rest, and that was the end of the dream.

Very odd though, I could really use some help on this one

Thanks all

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was everyone leaving during prayer at the altar!??

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Are you a pastor In real life? Its possible that this dream could be literal about a future event. I feel this dream was given to you to pray for the people that left because they really need what the Lord was doing :)
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Not a pastor but I am a preacher

There are quite a few of us at my church

I do opening prayer alot but not main messages all the time

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 am

It was this... The saints come to God in prayer(not all but alot) but they dont come expecting and they dont pray for a breakthrough

Therefore the enemy, a spirit of distraction not only leads their hearts away from true intimate prayer, but not only that he discourages them telling them prayer doesnt work

People need to approach God as the bible says, those that seek him must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top