the meaning of baby girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the meaning of baby girl

Post by Grace010 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 am

what is the meaning of african/ black baby girl? I was carrying this baby girl in the dream. I believe baby means destiny but the significant is it is a girl. any one? thought/ idea?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the meaning of baby girl

Post by Grace010 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

can any one helpppp? any insight/ thought scratching chin praying

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:02 am

I'm not sure of a meaning of this Grace010. I often dream about baby girls as well. I've only dreamed of boys a few times. This is something worth praying about.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 am

could it be a ministry?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 am

Usually babies, in my dreams, represent ministries or new assignments in my life. Why the gender is highlighted is something I haven't been able to figure out. God could just show a baby, without the gender and it would be fine, but the times he shows the gender, I know He's saying something...but what?????

This is going to be my prayer until I get a revelation...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm

I'd like to know too, haven't been able to figure this out either..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am

What do a daughter mean in a dream? If you almost killed daughter but she survive what that means? And if you kill daughter and try to resuscitate what does that mean?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:14 am

I agree with Cholette. Children for me can represent in my dreams a new ministry or a new task I will be doing. I do not know however the significance between a boy or a girl.

Hope that helps,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a part of the statement)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 am

Could it be that I am sabatoging my ministry or task. I was just contacted about a position that will require me to relocate.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 am

Dreamert00 the meaning of your dream would have to do with the context of the dream. If you haven't already, you should post it.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:13 pm

3 dreams that I believe is SYMBOLICAL, here is a quick overview. First, I caught my daughter kissing a boy while waiting on school bus. I called hubby & he said to handle my business. I whipped her real good. Second, she came in from waiting on school bus with a bust lip. She was fighting. She left house before I got belt. She ended up running to another apt that turned into a library. She went up several flights of stairs and stop when she got to a big hole. I knew she was going to throw me down, so I threw her first. I ask for help and called my bro. (police IRL). A lady found her and shocked that she survived the fall. Third, I was in her whipping her again and she took belt and whip me. I bind her hands with the belt and drag her to bathroom and put her head in toilet and flushed it. I seen BM in the toilet as well. She was drowning. The dream switched to her "sitting" in the tub with the water over her head as it was draining. (not possible IRL) She was drowning. I took her out tub to revive her but it was not working, then I woke up.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi dreamer00,

I think God is showing u how u should train ur child and in this case it is not wrong because it mentioned on proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
do u have difficulty to deal with her IRL?

Here is my thought:
First, I caught my daughter kissing a boy while waiting on school bus. I called hubby & he said to handle my business. I whipped her real good.

in this case God showed u what is going to happen with ur daughter and give ur right as a parent to whip her.
the second one seems u can't handel her and had difficulty with that.

I was in her whipping her again and she took belt and whip me. I bind her hands with the belt
U tried to parent her but she didn't want to listen and drag her to bathroom and put her head in toilet and flushed it cleanse her with the word of God. is she already bornagain?
She was drowning. I took her out tub to revive her but it was not working, then I woke up
It seems u tried to help her but there was no way out. the answer is PRAY that God may set ur daughter free from spirit of rebellion. Pls pray what I have said.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

At times she gets besides herself. She subcome to peer pressure but she is saved and filled w/the Holy Ghost. She will be 15 and I know the closer she gets to 18, I will have a problem. I don't want her to wind up like her dad side of family. He OD 3 yrs ago, and her 2 uncles have life sentences. I pray for her all the time, she is a good child. But I know the world and she is naive.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

I just sensed she is a teenager. pls dont get me wrong I dont say she is bad but God reveals to reedem. spirit of rebellion is working against the teenager nowadays. through media, social life, friends influence...
But I know the world and she is naive.
thats why God showed u because u are her mother and has a right to train her in Godly way.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:07 pm

I believe what God showed u, it will happen in the future but if u pray against it, u will block the plan of enemy against ur daughter.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Dreamer00~I know as mothers we worry about our kids...its almost impossible not to. Knowing though that you are raising her in the church, and training her in the ways of God I believe whole heartedly that when she is old she WILL NOT part from God's way. Even if she goes that path, it wont be long, cuz of your labor in the Lord for her. I would encourage you to continue to be steadfast in the Lord and in prayer. I agree with Grace that God showed you this so that you can pray against the rebellion, and that your righteous prayers WILL AVAIL MUCH! I would also pray for at least one REALLY GOOD christian friend, that can help be a rock for her in this time that she is faced with so many critical life choices. These are just my thoughts, Im not an interpreter...only a fellow believer and member. God bless you sister! You are doing a fabulous job as a Momma! She is very blessed to have a mother who loves her and cares for her so much!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 pm

tornado I know I won't do anything to harm her like in the dream. That part of the dream is scary!!! Thanks so much.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks Daisy. She is friends with two PKs - Preacher Kids. They often have sleep overs and she is a leader in her Youth Group. But I know it's an attack on the youth. Just watch the news. Here where I am 1 killed his mother and another beat his grandmother in a comma. Sad, Sad,.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:43 pm

That would be scary. That struggle will be warred out in the spirit...and God will prevail! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:46 pm

:praiseg-d:

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 pm

That's so good she has good friends! Its really needed in times like this! I'm so excited to get to raise my kids for the Lord, I didn't have that opportunity to walk the right road, my parents didn't steer my path in that direction...and to have someone show me the way. Dont get me wrong, my life is great now...just took some dusty paths to find my way to Jesus. Your daughter is blessed, and has a great opportunity to have a wonderful life~her whole life! Its like a paved road for her...you are showing her the way. Good job Ma Ma!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top