Propheties about the past election

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Propheties about the past election

Post by rachandben on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:18 am

Before my questions I just want everybody to know that I do want to attack or criticize anybody. I am only asking because I want to know. I am new at all this and I want to understand more.

Here are my questions:

Many prophecies were posted in this site saying that Mccain was going to win the election. What happened? Is there a reason why Godís prophecy would not come to pass? When you receive a prophecy like that, does it depend on you praying that it would come to pass? Would it not happen if the people of God donít pray?

I have to say that when I turned my tv on at 2 oclock in the morning and saw that Obama has won, I was sick in my stomach. I actually spent that whole day not feeling well at all. I only got peace after I spent more time with the Lord.

Thanks all so much for your help.

Last edited by rachandben on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : making it easier to read)

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Propheties about the past election

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 am

Hi Rachandben. See if you can make the words come out bigger. It might be difficult for some people to see.

I had a dream too that John Mccain and Sarah Palin won the election. My dream was totally wrong and off. Meaning that quite obviously that it was not from God. Why did I have that dream? I think it is because I desired so much too see John Mccain and Sarah Palin win that it came out in my dream. That is why I have now learnt that when I have certain dreams supposedly about the future that I must not tell anyone. I must pray about it and wait to see personally if it comes to pass. If it does not come to pass that means that I am totally off.

My personal view is that I desire to hear from God so much that even when God is not talking to me, I feel that God is talking to me. That is why I am trying to get myself more balanced. When it comes to dreams and visions I have to be especially careful. This is because I have found out if i don't remain balance not only I am in danger of deceiving myself but also in danger of deceiving others which I don't want to do. I also think that dreams come from three avenues. Either from ourselves (our personal thoughts, feelings, motives etc), from the devil (Satanic induced dreams and visions), from God (real dreams and visions), shared dream from other persons (where two persons have the same dream or a very similar dream to each other because they are subconsciously linked to each other or are very close) I have also realized for me personally that I have a great problem with pride especially in regards to dreams and visions. But I have asked God to help me with that.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Thank you butterfly for sharing your wisdom. I learned a lot from it. :clap:

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:12 am

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a ques. but first let me say, I know & believe God is totally in control... His ways are higher than our ways... My ques. is I know God sometimes let's people have what they want (like when Saul was ruler over Israel) Do you think he was letting people's will select this president? I know God will take care of everything... He always does & even if things go a different way He always get things done the way He wants.... Just to ponder???? However, I am praying for the new president & I have cast all my worries on the altar... America is in God's hands.... We are Blessed to be a Blessing...

LOL,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:35 am

You know, I felt the same way as Butterfly. I wanted him to win so bad that I thought also I was hearing from the Lord in my dreams. I also must say that I apparently was wrong in this case. I believe this.....My Hope is in the Lord.....All things that happen are given to Him. He will watch over me and protect me and my country. I trust Him in all things...but it is myself that I trust not, but the Holy Spirit in me.

Love in Christ,

Connie thinking praying thinking praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:11 am

Amen Connie!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top