Red wedding dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red wedding dress

Post by landi777 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 pm

i dreamed that i marrie this guy and when it was time for the wedding he walked down the aisle before me. another woman was walking beside me and I was wearing a red wedding dress..very pretty. I think the woman next to me was wearing one too. He was marrying both of us. Irrying both of us. In my heart I felt he did not love me nor had any compassion. After the wedding he went on his way. There was no kissing of the bride. No one wished me well nor said how pretty my dress was. The other lady seemed guillabe and happy to be married. I went and got an annulment

landi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red wedding dress

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:53 pm

LOL I WOULD GET AN ANNULMENT TOO!!! This could be pertaining to a future event, but I feel that it represents a situation where you will feel like you have comitted, and others aren't making a big deal about it. When the dream manifests you will probably feel the way the man made you feel in your dream. There could also be someone else in the picture that is comitting to the same thing you are that seems gullible. Red often stands for annointed, but then I've heard that its not a good idea to have a red wedding dress because people have the wrong idea about you, so i'm not exactly sure what it represents in your dream. Please pray about the meaning. How did you feel when you were wearing the dress?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:22 pm

I've heard the traditional Chinese wedding gown is red and white is a sign of mourning in their culture--do you think your dream could have anything to do with China?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by landi777 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 pm

in the dream I thought the dress was gorgeous but non traditional. I thought some ppl would not be too accepting of it

landi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top