Mammogram UPDATE#2 - PRAISE REPORT!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mammogram UPDATE#2 - PRAISE REPORT!!!

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Hello Saints -

I haven't been active on the forums for the last few weeks because of a few projects that I've been working on but have missed you all! huggins

I had a mammogram yesterday and received a call a few hours later that I need to come in next week for a follow up. While not worried since I don't know why they want me to come in, I am concerned - my thinking is that if it were urgent, they'd have requested that I come in sooner. In any event, I also know the power of prayer to protect, heal, and change and seal things. So I would appreciate it if you all would please join me in praying for a good report!

Thanks & Blessings,

Lurdys

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mammogram UPDATE#2 - PRAISE REPORT!!!

Post by Cholette on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Got you covered in prayer Miss Lurdy's!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 am

Lola we got your back in prayer girl! I am praying for you! God bless and remember! Through Christ all things are possible and We are healed in Jesus name! No weapon formed against us will prosper! The enemy is a liar and a thief! Lord we just thank you that the enemy was defeated on the cross over 2 thousand years ago and when Lola goes to see her Doctor they will give her good news! We give you praise honor and glory!

We pray this is Jesus name! Amen

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks sisters! huggins

Well, looks like I have to have a biopsy on Monday. There's calcification in one breast and they want to make sure there are no issues. I'm believing God that when they're attempting to do the biopsy there will be nothing to biop... praying

Your prayers are VERY much appreciated!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 pm

I pray that when they biopsy, they will not be able to biopsy because the calcification will have dissipated and there will only be healthy tissue.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:16 am

Amen Grey Butterfly....We are in agreement!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 am

Father in the mighty name of Jesus we come against the spirit of sickness and command the enemy to BACK OFF LOLA !

I pray that when you get this check up and biposy that they would be astounded and confounded as the reason why they thought to do one in the first place and I pray that Jesus reveal to the Doctors the power of God's healing. Let this be a testimony of His unending healing and grace.

In Jesus name - we speak to this mountain of calcification to disappear and be cast into the sea!

Amen amen amen!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trobinson on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Father I come into agreement with Lola and everyone praying for her.
In jesus name

trobinson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:58 pm

How did you go Lurdys?

I pray it all went well.

Bless you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks Sisters! God bless you all!

The procedure was pretty straightforward and only took 20 minutes. The mammography was more painful than the biopsy part - clearly those machines were designed by men! lol!

I gotta tell you though, God is so good! The comforting thing is that God is with us as we move through our trials (Joshua 1:5-9). He reminded me of this fact the morning of the biopsy. I was getting ready for the appt and wanted to hear a Christian song that I really like to listen to when I'm worshipping the Lord but my ipod wasn 't charged so I was upset. When I got to the office and went to the intake desk, the intake coordinator has her music on (turns out she's a Christian) and the very same song by the very same artist and the same version of the song was playing. I started tearing up because I knew that God arranged it so that I would hear the song before the biopsy and that He was also letting me know that He was with me at that moment. What an awesome God we serve, I love His personal touch! :)

Right now, I'm waiting for confirmation that there is no issue. Should hear from the doctor's office any moment (they said today or tomorrow). Will keep you posted.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 pm

"The mammography was more painful than the biopsy part - clearly those machines were designed by men!" lol! lol! Amen

I've been around this mountain twice myself. One breast lump was just a cyst, another an enlarged but benign lymph node that came on when I was taking care of my sister who was dying of cancer. NEVER in my life have I felt Jesus so near. I remember lying on an examining table and I KNOW Jesus stood right beside me.

I pray for the peace of God to guard your heart and mind as you trust in Him in this time.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:37 am

Thank you Lord for your comfort and for never forgetting things that are important to us! Thank you for the extra measure of love!

Amen!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks so much for your prayers! flower

Please keep them coming because apparently this trial isn't over, my news is not good yet. There's high suspicion that the sample that they took is malignant so I referred to a surgeon who will remove the problem area and surrounding tissue (a lumpectomy). I will see the MD next Tuesday. God has shown me through my dreams that I will be fine. The latest dream was this morning where I dreamt that I had a baby girl who seemed like a few weeks old and I realized that I never nursed her. I felt a sense of urgency to make sure she nursed otherwise she might never breastfeed. I ended up breastfeeding her with my right breast which is the one under attack right now. I think there's more to the interpretation but one clear message is that my breast will be functional. :praiseg-d:

Prayers in agreement are appreciated!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Ahh Lord, thankyou for the reassurance you have given, thankyou that you can tell us not to fear because you know the future. Bless you Lord! I thank you for the positive outcome and the witness to your kindness that Lola will have when she has come thru this and can say with confidence "I knew it would be so" because you told her in advance what the end result would be.

Bless you Lola!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 am

Amen Grey Butterfly! Lola, we will continue to pray and thank the Lord for your total healing. We luv you girl!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :hearts:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:15 am

YEP!!! Total and COMPLETE healing. Jesus went through this already so you wouldn't have to. We will accept nothing less than that!!

The Lord is good and we will praise Him in advance!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 pm

lola21st wrote:When I got to the office and went to the intake desk, the intake coordinator has her music on (turns out she's a Christian) and the very same song by the very same artist and the same version of the song was playing. I started tearing up because I knew that God arranged it so that I would hear the song before the biopsy and that He was also letting me know that He was with me at that moment. What an awesome God we serve, I love His personal touch! :)

Thats so amazing!!! What a wonderful Comforter He is Lurdys! I am praying for you and believing this trial will be over very soon! It's so wonderful how close He is to us during times like this.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I just saw this.

I'm praying for you Lurdys. God is so good. The testimony about the song was awesome, and that He's sending you dreams of comfort is SO HIM!

Praying for you dear sweet sister.

All my love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Thank you sisters! huggins

Will let you know how things progress...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 pm

im praying for u lola.. God is for Us. huggins

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks Ladies! :hearts: :hearts:

Well, I had the surgery on Thursday and am recuperating now. I'll get the official word from the doctor on Tuesday regarding whether they feel that they removed all of the cancerous tissue. Once again, I have to give thanks to God that this was detected early! In the meantime, I have to rest completely (which is one reason I've been more active on the site) and I can't leave the house and my family won't let me do anything...not that I mind... lol! I feel good, just tired and occasional headaches.

Again, thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement! Will keep you updated... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Wow. I will be keeping you in my prayers for a rapid healing! Praise GOD for early detection!

Please keep us posted!

Love you!

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 am

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:42 pm

thankyou Lord for early detection and I pray that all of the cancerous tissue will have been removed, please bring quick and total recovery... and help Lola to enjoy being cared for... :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Thank you Lord for speedy and complete Healing for Lola In Jesus name. huggins

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top