Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

Mammogram UPDATE#2 - PRAISE REPORT!!!

Hello Saints -

I haven't been active on the forums for the last few weeks because of a few projects that I've been working on but have missed you all! huggins

I had a mammogram yesterday and received a call a few hours later that I need to come in next week for a follow up. While not worried since I don't know why they want me to come in, I am concerned - my thinking is that if it were urgent, they'd have requested that I come in sooner. In any event, I also know the power of prayer to protect, heal, and change and seal things. So I would appreciate it if you all would please join me in praying for a good report!

Thanks & Blessings,

Lurdys

Lola we got your back in prayer girl! I am praying for you! God bless and remember! Through Christ all things are possible and We are healed in Jesus name! No weapon formed against us will prosper! The enemy is a liar and a thief! Lord we just thank you that the enemy was defeated on the cross over 2 thousand years ago and when Lola goes to see her Doctor they will give her good news! We give you praise honor and glory!

We pray this is Jesus name! Amen

Connie

Thanks sisters! huggins

Well, looks like I have to have a biopsy on Monday. There's calcification in one breast and they want to make sure there are no issues. I'm believing God that when they're attempting to do the biopsy there will be nothing to biop... praying

Your prayers are VERY much appreciated!

I pray that when they biopsy, they will not be able to biopsy because the calcification will have dissipated and there will only be healthy tissue.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus we come against the spirit of sickness and command the enemy to BACK OFF LOLA !

I pray that when you get this check up and biposy that they would be astounded and confounded as the reason why they thought to do one in the first place and I pray that Jesus reveal to the Doctors the power of God's healing. Let this be a testimony of His unending healing and grace.

In Jesus name - we speak to this mountain of calcification to disappear and be cast into the sea!

Amen amen amen!

Father I come into agreement with Lola and everyone praying for her.
In jesus name

Thanks Sisters! God bless you all!

The procedure was pretty straightforward and only took 20 minutes. The mammography was more painful than the biopsy part - clearly those machines were designed by men! lol!

I gotta tell you though, God is so good! The comforting thing is that God is with us as we move through our trials (Joshua 1:5-9). He reminded me of this fact the morning of the biopsy. I was getting ready for the appt and wanted to hear a Christian song that I really like to listen to when I'm worshipping the Lord but my ipod wasn 't charged so I was upset. When I got to the office and went to the intake desk, the intake coordinator has her music on (turns out she's a Christian) and the very same song by the very same artist and the same version of the song was playing. I started tearing up because I knew that God arranged it so that I would hear the song before the biopsy and that He was also letting me know that He was with me at that moment. What an awesome God we serve, I love His personal touch! :)

Right now, I'm waiting for confirmation that there is no issue. Should hear from the doctor's office any moment (they said today or tomorrow). Will keep you posted.

Bless You

"The mammography was more painful than the biopsy part - clearly those machines were designed by men!" lol! lol! Amen

I've been around this mountain twice myself. One breast lump was just a cyst, another an enlarged but benign lymph node that came on when I was taking care of my sister who was dying of cancer. NEVER in my life have I felt Jesus so near. I remember lying on an examining table and I KNOW Jesus stood right beside me.

I pray for the peace of God to guard your heart and mind as you trust in Him in this time.

Thank you Lord for your comfort and for never forgetting things that are important to us! Thank you for the extra measure of love!

Amen!

Thanks so much for your prayers! flower

Please keep them coming because apparently this trial isn't over, my news is not good yet. There's high suspicion that the sample that they took is malignant so I referred to a surgeon who will remove the problem area and surrounding tissue (a lumpectomy). I will see the MD next Tuesday. God has shown me through my dreams that I will be fine. The latest dream was this morning where I dreamt that I had a baby girl who seemed like a few weeks old and I realized that I never nursed her. I felt a sense of urgency to make sure she nursed otherwise she might never breastfeed. I ended up breastfeeding her with my right breast which is the one under attack right now. I think there's more to the interpretation but one clear message is that my breast will be functional. :praiseg-d:

Prayers in agreement are appreciated!

Ahh Lord, thankyou for the reassurance you have given, thankyou that you can tell us not to fear because you know the future. Bless you Lord! I thank you for the positive outcome and the witness to your kindness that Lola will have when she has come thru this and can say with confidence "I knew it would be so" because you told her in advance what the end result would be.

Bless you Lola!

Amen Grey Butterfly! Lola, we will continue to pray and thank the Lord for your total healing. We luv you girl!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :hearts:

YEP!!! Total and COMPLETE healing. Jesus went through this already so you wouldn't have to. We will accept nothing less than that!!

The Lord is good and we will praise Him in advance!

lola21st wrote:
When I got to the office and went to the intake desk, the intake coordinator has her music on (turns out she's a Christian) and the very same song by the very same artist and the same version of the song was playing. I started tearing up because I knew that God arranged it so that I would hear the song before the biopsy and that He was also letting me know that He was with me at that moment. What an awesome God we serve, I love His personal touch! :)

Thats so amazing!!! What a wonderful Comforter He is Lurdys! I am praying for you and believing this trial will be over very soon! It's so wonderful how close He is to us during times like this.

I just saw this.

I'm praying for you Lurdys. God is so good. The testimony about the song was awesome, and that He's sending you dreams of comfort is SO HIM!

Praying for you dear sweet sister.

All my love,
Mia

Thanks Ladies! :hearts: :hearts:

Well, I had the surgery on Thursday and am recuperating now. I'll get the official word from the doctor on Tuesday regarding whether they feel that they removed all of the cancerous tissue. Once again, I have to give thanks to God that this was detected early! In the meantime, I have to rest completely (which is one reason I've been more active on the site) and I can't leave the house and my family won't let me do anything...not that I mind... lol! I feel good, just tired and occasional headaches.

Again, thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement! Will keep you updated... flower

Wow. I will be keeping you in my prayers for a rapid healing! Praise GOD for early detection!

Please keep us posted!

Love you!

Mia

thankyou Lord for early detection and I pray that all of the cancerous tissue will have been removed, please bring quick and total recovery... and help Lola to enjoy being cared for... :o)

It's been a few weeks since I was last on the site but I'm back and I wanted to give a praise report! I had my radiation treatment last week - the characteristics of the tumor that was removed and other factors made me a candidate for a more intense but shorter form of radiation that took one week instead of the standard six weeks. At the end of the week, the MDs confirmed what God had showed me all along - they let me know that I am now officially CANCER FREE!!!!!

cool

woohoo :hooray: woo hoo :hooray: smiley dance smiley dance woohoo

Thanks be to the Lord!! Thank You Father for Your healing, for Your grace, and for Your comfort through this trial!!! I will praise Your name forever and ever! You are great and greatly to be praised!

:glory: praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod :hallelujah:

Thanks everyone for your prayers and words of encouragment, I can't tell you how much they were really appreciated! :hearts: :ilovethissite: huggins thumbs

praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

happy dance Awesome GOD!Thank you Jehovah Rapha for Lola's complete healing.I'm happy for you Lola!Thank you Lord!! :hallelujah:

lola21st wrote:
It's been a few weeks since I was last on the site but I'm back and I wanted to give a praise report! I had my radiation treatment last week - the characteristics of the tumor that was removed and other factors made me a candidate for a more intense but shorter form of radiation that took one week instead of the standard six weeks. At the end of the week, the MDs confirmed what God had showed me all along - they let me know that I am now officially CANCER FREE!!!!!

cool

woohoo :hooray: woo hoo :hooray: smiley dance smiley dance woohoo

Thanks be to the Lord!! Thank You Father for Your healing, for Your grace, and for Your comfort through this trial!!! I will praise Your name forever and ever! You are great and greatly to be praised!

:glory: praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod :hallelujah:

Thanks everyone for your prayers and words of encouragment, I can't tell you how much they were really appreciated! :hearts: :ilovethissite: huggins thumbs
O, PRAISE GOD!!!!! I am so happy for you! What a awesome praise report!!! I did see your first posting on this a long time ago, and did pray for you at the time! I was wondering how things were going concerning this!!! Im so glad to see the follow up praise report!!! Our God is SO wonderful! praiseGod