I have a cheque of big amount

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a cheque of big amount

Post by eqhsk on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:17 am

My mum gave me a cheque with a property sold. I checked the amount and found it's a big amount - almost 1.5 million GBPounds (in my dream it was Korean Won as I'm a Korean). I fold it half and put it into my coin pocket in my hand bag. And I left the bag in the room to go to a meeting. I worried about the bag but soon learned someone I know well went into the room to keep my bag. So I took a bus and went to the place I need to go. I arrived at the place and went upstairs. There are so many shoes left outside of the room (Korean culture - shoes to be taken off b4 going into the room) and a lot of food were displayed for people to eat. I also ate them. Someone left a food w/out finishing. Another complained who did it. No one knew.
I also answered no idea. A young woman said 'I have just delivered a baby and don't know what I should name her. I gave her a temporary name 'boyoon'. And I told her "Ask the Lord b4 calling her name"

Can anyone interpret my dream?

eqhsk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a cheque of big amount

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello eqhsk! I have a few thoughts so please pray on them as they are only my thoughts and not a Holy Spirit interpretation.

In my dreams money isnt symbolic for anything, it is literal for money. Are you expecting a large sum of money, or have you received a large sum of money that you are concerned about keeping safe? Sometimes when I dream of receiving a large check or cash for thousands of dollars, when it manifests, its usually a hundred dollars. So its not always a good idea to assume the number in the dream is literal. BUT sometimes it is literal. In the Bible when Joseph was interpreting dreams, the dreams he interpreted had numbers that represented days or years. Those numbers were always literal.

I'm sorry that I don't have any other thoughts or a Holy Spirit interpretation. I pray that the Lord gives you understanding soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eqhsk on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 am

thanks Daph.
I still have no idea what the dream means. I may keep asking the Lord and wait what is going to happen. I have been provided financially from the Lord amazingly so far for my ministry. My expenses is much larger than regular income. I live day by day depending on Him. I just told my Lord if He allows me big money, I'll use them for His kingdom as usual.
But I still dont know if it means money or any other valuable truth..
Thanks.

eqhsk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top