STRANGE DREAM OF A CHURCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STRANGE DREAM OF A CHURCH

Post by Terrie on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 am

I had a dream a few nights back about a red brick church that was in the center of a lot. The building was medium sized and it had these jagged crooked steps leading up to the door way. Off on the left side of the wall near the steps was a cross that looked pewter or dingy gray in color and the cross was tilted over tot he right. The cross wasn't up straight it was leaning. Once I entered in the church was dimly lit there were these men standing around this coffin that was placed near the church alter.
In side the coffin was the skeletal corpse of a old woman. Almost like this was a shrine to her and they never said anything. Once I started walking closer to where I could see they were just there standing with there hands folded in front of them. A shocked expression came across my face I never uttered a word in the dream but it also didn't scare me. Then I was awaken out of the dream it left me feeling very puzzled and almost a bit frightened. All that day I had this uneasy feeling.

I have no idea what this dream means but open to all enquiries about it. Would appreciate all feed back.

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STRANGE DREAM OF A CHURCH

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Terrie,

Firstly, I'm thinking that you don't know this church building for real... yes?

Also, what shocked you? It seems from this that you were only shocked when you got closer...

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AmazingGrace on Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm

I also had a strange dream about a church:

I was going to a new church. As I walked into the sanctuary, it was full of people, but they were lying down with blankets and pillows....there were no seats, though it was a 'stadium seating' type slope.

I stood in the back and thought how very strange that people were sleeping right before the service started.

I then woke up.

My interpretation was that the church is sleeping.

My interpretation from the dream that you had is on the same line of thinking.....the church is dead/sleeping as in the end time church, Laodicea , in Revelations 3.

AmazingGrace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior2 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 am

To me is seems a Masonic Church, it seems occultic, the cross was not straight, doctrine crooked. Dark no presence of the Lord, notice they were men standing around the coffin. I would pray about this as it could be literal where you live or someone you know or work with who is into the occult.

warrior2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top