I found money in the four-leaf clover patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I found money in the four-leaf clover patch

Post by redeeminglove on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 pm

I would like some insight

I had a dream that I slept in. I woke up around 11:30 and went to the kitchen. It was there that I looked out the back window out to the backyard. I looked and saw a clover patch in the grass area of the backyard. My cousin told me that it popped up over night. I walked out back with her daughter and started searching for dour-leaf clover. I thought I found one, but it ended up not being one. My cousin came over and said, “there’s one.” I grabbed it before she could get it, and before I could pick it, I let go of it. Then my cousin told me that I had to pull it out from the roots, looked more, but could not find it again. The funny thing it, the whole entire time that I was searching for four-leaf clovers, I kept finding money, dragonflies (something I consider special to me), old toy figurines and I noted to myself that. I found seven dollars in the patch. Two $1 dollar bills and a $5 dollar bill. I had wondered if they had gottened burried in dirt and popped up with the clover patch and thought to myself that I’d need to give the money to Deanna but wanted to keep it. I kept steadily looking for four-leaf clovers, and it didn’t even cross my mind that finding the money, toys, and dragonflies in the patch was lucky.

I am stuck about this dream.

Any ideas would be appreciated. :)

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top