STRANGE DREAM OF A CHURCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STRANGE DREAM OF A CHURCH

Post by Terrie on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 am

[/i][/b] I had a dream a few nights back about a red brick church that was in the center of a lot. The building was medium sized and it had these jagged crooked steps leading up to the door way. Off on the left side of the wall near the steps was a cross that looked pewter or dingy gray in color and the cross was tilted over tot he right. The cross wasn't up straight it was leaning. Once I entered in the church was dimly lit there were these men standing around this coffin that was placed near the church alter.
In side the coffin was the skeletal corpse of a old woman. Almost like this was a shrine to her and they never said anything. Once I started walking closer to where I could see they were just there standing with there hands folded in front of them. A shocked expression came across my face I never uttered a word in the dream but it also didn't scare me. Then I was awaken out of the dream it left me feeling very puzzled and almost a bit frightened. All that day I had this uneasy feeling.

I have no idea what this dream means but open to all enquiries about it. Would appreciate all feed back.

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STRANGE DREAM OF A CHURCH

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 am

Terri,

I do not have an interpretation to this dream. I want to suggest that you post this under the dreams to be interpretted area of the forum. You will get more people looking and praying over the interpretation of this dream. You can cut paste and copy it over but if you have trouble let me know and I can lend a hand.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top