in a village... refuse 2bow down to anothr god..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in a village... refuse 2bow down to anothr god..

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 am

I dreamt i was in India, in this village..was a dirty ugly village. I was in this temple. Like a hindu temple...My cousin ( who currently lives in India) was w/me.
i left the temple b/c i didnt want to be there... this guy, maybe he was the priest of the temple got real mad.. b/c i refuse to follow them i guess or bow down sigh
:hmm: I saw the priest do this spell on a "snake" to "get us" as in 2kill us. :hairraising:
im like ok run for ur life... and i keep repeating to the snake as i run ' IN THE NAME OF JESUS" it was so close to us..but cudnt get us.. smthng wud happen like it wud run into something..

i tell my cuz ok "hold my hand"!!! and keep saying " In the name of :jesuspic: " :jesuspic: :jesuspic: :jesuschrist: and we did hold hands ...The snake couldnt get us!! i thnk it got struk or smthng :praiseg-d:
we were happy !! praying woo hoo

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in a village... refuse 2bow down to anothr god..

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

IRL, ive been prying for my fam I feel that thy have been going thru a lot of attacks.. so ive been praying and commanding " IN THE NAME OF JESUS" a lot!!

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 pm

What comes to mind when I read this is that as you pray for your loved ones 'In Jesus Name' the ENEMY cant touch them or have them...

These r my thoughts...please pray upon them.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 pm

thumbs thank u !
Yes u make some good points... im in spiritual warfare for my fam these days... the enemy's gotta get its hands off of them.. im angry ... Banned arguing its been on for the past few days... im commanding it in the NAME OF JESUS
soldier

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kalda on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Is your family a christian one? is there any kind of idolatry going on in your family or among the members of your family?
Continue to pray and ask God for His guidance in your prayers points so you will hit the nail at the right spot(s). The good news is, victory is yours and your family`s for you were able to outrun the snake, it could not get you: this is victory. Do not relent, continue to pray and persist even if you don`t see immediate manifestation of your prayers.
The delivrance of your family rests in your hands and the power in the blood of Jesus and the authority in the Name of Jesus have given you victory but continue to pray till it be manifested in the physical realm.

God bless you and strengthen you in this warfare.
Love.

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:07 am

Ya know Sister,

I have always said, "breaking all word curses in Jesus name!" I have said it so many times that my family and co-workers told me to stop...of course I said it all the more! So I totally understand what you mean. Saying "In the name of Jesus" has been a frequent dream of mine. It has always meant for me waring in the spirit. Just keep doing what you are doing....I also plead the blood of Jesus in my dreams. It is very effective. There is power in the blood!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:17 am

hi Kalda- yes my family is a Christian one...but they suffer from many things.. they have some "strongholds" and i see the enemy really drestrying their lives!! ( Not my immediate fam. thy have a relationship w/Christ. Altho they suffer.i still pray for them as well) but the rest.. . have issues.. for many years.. im just angry at the devil now!!! im so done w/it! it's be so on bw me an the devil... Banned

hi Connie....
yes yes yes !! plead the Blood!! and speak His name!! so much power in His name!! sometimes i just repeat HIs name and it feels like He's doing something!! AMEN
Thats good to know that u get drms like that... good confirmation to keep waring in the spirit... pTL

thank u !!
God bless !!
big hug 2

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 am

happy dance happy dance happy dance

Keep up the good work, Girl woohoo

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top