Father and Diamond Bracelets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Father and Diamond Bracelets

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 am

I had two dreams last night.

#1: I was with a man, and we were growing close to each other. It seemed more like a romantic feeling. He thought to himself, I must tell her that I am her father. He gave me three diamond bracelets. One of the diamond bracelet had exceptionally large diamonds. They were beautiful. He told me the bracelets belonged to my mother. Note: I know the man represents Jesus, but I don't understand the "romantic" thing.

#2: Someone left the gate door open in our backyard, and my two dogs got out. Myself and a young boy were driving around looking and calling out to the dogs.
Note: Could this have something to do with my ministry and the lost?

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Father and Diamond Bracelets

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:52 am

I believe that the romantic feeling is perfectly normal, Jesus compares himself to the groom and the church is His bride. Even though He is also our father , trinitarianly speaking LOL

Also the dogs, depends on how you perceive them. are they guard dogs or loving pets?????

If they are the latter, I would think that you have left the gate open on something precious and are trying to get them back.

If they are the former, then perhaps you have lost your protection and are trying to get it back, either way, you have lost something of value.

Who is the young boy in your dream to you? I would look at this symbolically too.

Hope I have helped. Blessings thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 am

Thank you for your quick response. Any idea what the three diamond bracelets represent, and the role my mother played in it?

The dogs are my small loving pets. They are a big part of my life. Can't think of anything I lost off hand.

I don't know who the boy was. Possibly represented my grandson??? In the dream, it wasn't him.

Be blessed!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 am

These are my thoughts only. The bracletts may represent the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Three there I think may represent the Trinity. The dogs if a family pet usually represent for me a close friend or family that are close to me. The romantic feelings are feelings of intamacy. A closeness with the Lord. I have had that same romantic feeling in dreams as well. Hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi Connie,
Thank you for your response. All responses help.

Be Blessed!
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm

When I read your post just a few thoughts came to mind about the first dream. When I read 'mother' i thought of the 'church'...maybe it could mean the jewels or precious ones in the house of God. I also wonder if the bracelets belonging to your mother if that could possibly speak of part of your 'inheritance' in Christ. I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member...these are just my thoughts...please pray on them~disregard if it doesn't fit.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Daisy,
Thank you for your thoughts. I, also, believe the mother thing, has to do with my inheritance possibly passed on from her. She lived for Jesus.

Be Blessed!
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 pm

So glad I could somehow help. Wow, your mom sure did pass down something VERY BEAUTIFUL to you! There is not a greater gift than Jesus and living a life for him as an example to our children. What a blessing. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top