an closed eyed vision about my future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an closed eyed vision about my future

Post by danhamm on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 am

hello this is dan in kentucky again. blessings from God our Father thru our blessed Savior Jesus Christ! heres one that i think i have a hold on but need confirmation.
i was in the Word and i was praying about my destiny and with my eyes closed this is what i saw. i saw a hand holding a broad sword with a glowing red tip. there was another hand holding a sledge hammer beating down on the red tip onto an anvil. the sword was already perfectly formed, but the hand kept beating it and i could hear the ,ting,ting,ting as it was striking the sword.then on the way to work the next day i was meditating on it and saw the same sword,same hand,same hammer over the earth. the sword was being beat just as hard and embers were falling from it onto the earth. the whole earth caught on fire!!!!! and went onto ablaze. i love our God, he is so soverign and so awesome and so beautiful.there arent enough keys on a computer to define His limitless love!! thank you again for looking at this whoever you are.ill be praying for your eyes to be opened and for the blessing of abraham to be on ur life..love ...dan

danhamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: an closed eyed vision about my future

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Well I have a few thoughts that I'd like to share, and they are just my thoughts, so please pray on them.
If the vision you had was an answer about your destiny, the sword could represent the Word being used and transforming your life...God refines us in the fire so that we will come out spotless and without blemish. We are also soldiers for Him and it could be symbolic of the Lord using you to minister. The fire could represent the Holy Spirit fire of God (I hope thats what the fire represents)
However the Bible says we are in the last days and the world will be consumed by fire. Let us stand firm and stay in God's word so that we will be ready when that day comes.
God bless you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:34 am

Ditto on Daphs thoughts! huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top