most prophetic dream ive ever had.stumbling all over it..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

most prophetic dream ive ever had.stumbling all over it..

Post by danhamm on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 am

hello my name is dan.im brand new to the forum. i praise our God for this website and the facillators of it.this is a lengthy description cause theres so much.so bear with me please.

my wife and i were watching tv very early,seemed like 3AM in the morning and my brother n law showed up drunk.i remember thinkn i gotta get to work whats this guy doing here?my wife proceeded to get up then he and i went into the kitchen and he gave me a green joint(before death thru baptism in water and the filling of Holy Spirit,i used 2 smoke a lot of marajuana).i grabbed it and put it in a bag. then we were on the way 2 his house going thru a totally different part of town. he was driving all crazy on the wrong side of the road.all of the sudden my dad was in the passenger seat and i was in the middle. he kept on grabbing the wheel and saving us from lots of head on crashes.my dad was rebuking my brother n law for the behavior and driving.then i remember being on the other side of town and yelling "STOP!" cause i had to get to work.then i was right back home and i knew my house had been broken into but there was nothing missing.i went to my basement and saw my son's little train table full of water.it was deeply recessed so as to hold a large ammount of water.i saw a tiny blue(very vivid blue) hammer head swimming aroung in this water.than i looked next to me and there was 2 mattresses leaning against the wall,and an animal with a possums face and a cats body came running out from behind it and 1baby with her.i opened up the garage door to let them out and they went 2 just outside the door but she wouldnt leave and kept calling for the other baby behind the mattress.it came out and the mother came outside and i closed the door and put the babies in 2 seperate cages.then i could hear the mother outside wailing outside wanting the babies. then i heard a voice say"you shouldve heard them a few years ago,its much more quiet now".then i looked back in my basement and saw a cockatoo bird in a cage. then a bat came from behind the mattresses. i threw a towell over it and smashed it with one of my sons lager toys.then i went upstairs and saw a cockatiel in a cage and it was very upset then i got very upset.my wife asked me why i was so mad.i said because i just got home and theres a shark down stairs, a couple of cat things, a cockatoo in a cage, a bat, and theres a cockatiel right here!!" i remember thinkin to myself im gonna get cincinnati bell alarm system.then i was in my basement again and my son was trying to climb in the train table with a large body of water in it.he was climbing in with swimmies on and i yanked him out and said"buddy, theres sharks in there!.then i pulled it out of the water and looked it straight in the face.it started growing very sharp teeth,they kept getting bigger the longer i held it and started turning very bright red. then i threw it back in the water aggressively.then my stepmom said he would be fine in the water so i agreed for a little bit and pulled him out anyways.then, i was on my sons little battery operated quad runner on my way to work. suddenly i was going thru a forrest and an elderly woman i didnt know was talking with me and she had her grandaughter with her(i had seen this little girl a few days prior in an open eyed vision while praying for an AMBER ALERT that i saw on the freeway on the way to work,she had been taken and was bieng found as i was praying).i almost drove off an embankment and watched the quad break to pieces.i went down to get it while talking with this woman and i told her that Jesus is the answer and the way.she got very upset and said she grew up baptist.she asked me "if i had a problem keeping it all in". i said "keeping what in?". "what you believe in" she said.then i said "absolutely! ".(i do try to tell everyone about Jesus).suddenly i was at work, very tired and very late. i left early and on the way home that same pot was in the same bag and almost tried it and felt heavy conviction and threw it out the window. then, i was home again talking with two men that were staying with us(which is weird because it wasnt a thought earlier in the dream,and weve never had any room mates ).1 man was sitting down smiling at me and the other was conversating with me.i said were getting cincinnati bell, he replied"no, get alarm force, its the best". then in my spirit when i was talking i saw the 2 men that had broken into my house climbing thru the window with a velvet black bag, sitting on the floor laughing ,conspiring what they were gonna do.i had a scripture go thru my head about anybody who doesnt enter thru the door is a theif and a robber.but these dudes werent taking anything, they were leaving all these animals behind! it was then i tried to turn the lights on but they wouldnt,so i went back to the basement and my circuit breakers were all funky and there was phone wires all over the place. it was a mess.i thought to myself,im an electrician(which i am), why didnt i see all this mess before i bought the house? the panel was empty except for a couple of wires. then the same man i was conversating with was trying to explain something to me and that was the end of this dream.

a quick background on me, it might help whoever is reading this.;ive been having a lot of prophetic happenings in the past few months,i mean A LOT.open eyed visions,visions in trances, and crazy dreams like this one. im very unhappy with my job . i know i made bad choices in life and this is my lot 4 the time being. God is starting to open doors the longer im faithful.ive dealt with almost every strong hold and generational curse you can think of "many are the afflictions of the righteous, but God delivers us from them all!" the devil doesnt want to let me go.there are SO many more visions that i need help with.ive talked with my pastor( assembly of God church) and had a little breakthru, but my eyes arent being opened to many of them.God has given me words that i dont know what they mean till i look them up such as; rafa,petra,kadosh,shalom.He said i will be like the voice of one crying out in the desert. He has a call on my life and i feel hes trying to communicate with me thru this dream.thank you for any advice or revelation that Holy Spirit gives you.ill be praying for everyones eyes that look upon this post. blessings from kentucky...dan(sorry so long)

danhamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most prophetic dream ive ever had.stumbling all over it..

Post by kalda on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

about the dream per se i cannot tell much yet, but i can help with the meaning of the words:
- kadosh means holy, fervent, God`s chosen, awesome, righteous in hebrew (Is. 57:15;II Kings 19:22;Is. 40:25;Ps. 99:3;Num. 16:7; etc...)
- petra means the rock, the place of safety
- shalom is peace
- rafa or rapha means healing. Jehovah rapha=Jehovah ropheka= Jehovah raphi = God who heals you.
My tentative explanation is that you have a lot of healings and cleansings to go through. But the Lord is your healer and He will heal you. those birds and animals are representations of things in your life which you need to understand to be free completely from them.
I might not be right on the spot, please earnestly pray for God`s Spirit of understanding, knowledge and wisdom in comprehending your dreams.
God bless you richly,
love.

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Hello Dan,
The following are my thoughts on your dream. I would like to repond to your dream but I am only going to touch on some things in the dream, not all of them.
Brother-in-law can represent "oneself" and I believe in this dream it does represent you. I believe "wife" here represents "covenant"; the covenant between you and God. I believe "3" here represents "conform". Romans 12:2 says, "And be not conformed to this world; but be ye conformed by the renewing of your mind,..." Your dream shows me you are having a hard time doing this. I believe television here represents "message". This dream is a message sent to you from God.
Your brother-in-law shows up drunk (drunk meaning being under an evil influence). You think, "...I gotta get to work, what is this guy doing here?" I see that like this; "I need to be focused on Jesus and doing what He would have me to do so why does my old way of life keep showing up?" You get up and go into the kitchen. Kitchen can represent "heart" and I believe the kitchen here represents "the heart of the matter". The "heart of the matter" is the core, the main reason for the problem. The "joint" represents "the connection" which is the flesh (the color green symbolizes the flesh). By putting "it in a bag", you haven't dealt with it, (your flesh) you have just put it away for a while (later in the dream we see it is still there to be dealt with). After putting it in a bag, you are on the way to his house, meaning you go back to being under the influence of evil. I don't like this word "evil" but if a person is not under the influence of God, they are under the influence of evil. There is no in between here. This put you "on the wrong side of the road". God wants you "on the right side of the road". Your Dad here represents God and He is the One who is grabbing the wheel here and keeping you from a lot of "head on crashes" in your life. He has been protecting you from yourself.
The rest of your dream shows, there is a lot of demonic activity going on around you. The feeling of your house being broken into and nothing taken represents the enemy coming against you but God is not allowing them to take anything when they do. The animals left in your house represent demonic spirits, in fact, all the animals in your dream represent demonic spirits in your life.
I believe your going through the forest represents "confusion and lack of direction.
As you well know, Cincinnati Bell and Alarm Force are security systems for the home. Your body is your "house" for your spirit, which is the part of you that can communicate with God. You thought about getting the Cincinnati Bell system but were advised (the 2 men you are having a conversation with are of God) to get the Alarm Force system instead. The Alarm Force System comes with a 2 way voice wireless communication that is free. Other systems may have this but it is not free, it will cost you something. The two way voice wireless communication refers to your communication with God (communication with God in our life is a 2 way thing) and it doesn't cost you anything to communicate with Him. HE is your "security system". I personally learned a long time ago that my job and anything that I did was not my security, only God and God alone was and is.
The circuit breakers that were all funky and the phone wires all over the place that were a mess actually represents your communication with God, not good, its a mess.
Again, there is a lot of demonic activity going on around you but the dream shows some of these spirits have been "caged". When "caged" these spirits loose their freedom to move around in your life as they please, therefore the "You should have heard them a few years ago, it's much more quiet now". These demonic spirits do not want to let go of you but as I have said, some have been "caged" and that shows you are making progress in your walk with the Lord, so hang in there and work on your communication with God (which we all could stand to do). HE is most definitely your "security system".

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top