Repost....A Baby wearing a velcro suit with ex-fiance going TO THROW THE BABY!!!!... and a gold bracelet??? Any ideas??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost....A Baby wearing a velcro suit with ex-fiance going TO THROW THE BABY!!!!... and a gold bracelet??? Any ideas??

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Had a dream about my ex-fiance, he was holding a baby that was wearing a human velcro suit. He was going to toss the baby onto a velco wall...you know the kind that adults do for fun! The baby was about 6 months old and was a little girl~I was thinking..."What is this loon thinking!!! This is NOT for a BABY!!!" Yet in the dream they had the little suit made just for a baby. I didn't feel like it was 'our' baby or that we were really together in the dream...but at the end of the dream I remember looking down at a bracelet that I was wearing and it was gold and in the dream he gave it to me! (IRL this man never really bought much for me, except for the engagement ring that I gave back to him when I broke off our engagement! Im SO thankful that I didn't marry this man and that I waited for my Christian husband that I now have!)

Looking for confirmation...thinking this may be for me to either 'stick' with something i may have started six months ago....or to 'stick' or stay on the course for something good that may happen 6 months from now...any ideas????

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost....A Baby wearing a velcro suit with ex-fiance going TO THROW THE BABY!!!!... and a gold bracelet??? Any ideas??

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 pm

scratching chin hmm not too sure about this.. these r just my thoughts..
maybe someone else might have better ideas...

well babies r gifts from God, an they r full-time job..require lots of attention.. but he didnt seem to care... and u did...i am wondering if ur ex-fiance is symbolic to something/someone else?

the time thing u mentioned does make sense.. the 6mths.. r u in the process of doing somthing? or waiting for something?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost....A Baby wearing a velcro suit with ex-fiance going TO THROW THE BABY!!!!... and a gold bracelet??? Any ideas??

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

U have some VERY good points! Im Waiting for a breakthrough in our finances. I have been really allowing God to work on some things of the past in my heart recently. I have been trying to allow God to really show me who I am in Him. I have been trying to really be the best mom and wife ever. Nothing else really new. I have been really praying on changing churches possibly. I was wondering if this means for me to STICK to where we are at for now.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Lord knows the desires of our hearts..For believers being a good mom, wife etc.. comes from being close to God..Our relationship with God...

He will continue to bless u b/c u put God first. And He will guide u in all directions... just leave it to Him..

I would continue to pray for a confirmation about changing church's.. I once was changing church's and i prayed and prayed for God to show me and tell me..than 1 day, i was sitting inthe church i "possibly" was going to attend... i sat an prayed again an this lady who was a 1st time vistor.. frm anothr state, at end of service came and huged me and said " I heard God say dont go".. he was telling me not 2go to othr Church...

God will ans u !!

thumbs

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Thx sister! Wonderful encouragement! God bless you!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 pm

you\\'re welcome! :praiseg-d:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top