Repost: HEY!!, GIMME MY KEYS, YOU THIEF!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: HEY!!, GIMME MY KEYS, YOU THIEF!

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 pm

[b]March 17th- I dreamed I was sitting in a (mine, i think) parked car on a residential street with big row houses on it. It was night, dark and rainy. My windows were fogged and I don't know why I was there. I saw a man with a dark colored sweatshirt come jogging up the street on the right side of the street where I was parked and he jogged pass my car. He was looking at or talking to some other people who were getting out of cars and going into their houses. As time passed I thought he'd gone on. He was still around so I kept my eyes on him and watched his every move through my rear view mirror. He was jogging in place and in the street and around my car also. I must have briefly drifted off to sleep while I was sitting there and next thing I know he was opening up the driver's side door of my car and tried to take my keys out of my hand. I was holding them tightly. He was only able to open the door slightly. I immediately became alert. There was no struggle & he wasn't able to snatch my keys as I guess his intention was. He went away after that.

Last edited by eyeoflight on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Need interpretation/confirmation for just this part. THX)

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: HEY!!, GIMME MY KEYS, YOU THIEF!

Post by One Door on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Hello,
I would like to ask a question.
During this time of the dream, were you going through something that was disappointing for you?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm

scratching chin just my thoughts..
seems like where u were at maybe in ur life.. u were in some sort of un-clarity... the enemy tried to take control of the situation but i blve God gave u the "alertness" to wake up and watch out!! the enemy is always around the corner trying to steal kill an destry...

just what i saw in drm...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 pm

I've been struggling with the schedule that I have to keep to be involved in church ministry, have a full time job i don't like, be tired all the time and have no time for healthy living or doing any of the things I love. I feel i'm getting older and have lost much time helping others and not believing in myself and I'm feeling physically tired too. the last decade of my life was sheer demonic robbery!! Now that I'm on a different path I need serious recovery from all that has been lost but I'm so tired..

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks for the responses. I do feel I need to STAY ALERT! If this "runner" could have taken my keys, what would that have done to me? I don't take it lightly. I think this is a call for me to start taking some things off of my plate so I can focus more on prayer and rest. Sweet Dreams

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Hello,
The following is the interpretation of your dream.
You are in your car; car symbolizing your life. Your car is parked; park symbolizing a temporary place. It is night; night is the time evil spirits may gain entrance. It is raining; rain symbolizing disappointment; disappointment means to be unsatisfied and by your own words it is clear you are unsatisfied with the way your life has been going. When windows are fogged we cannot see out clearly (not being able to see a way out of where you are). The man jogging symbolizes your enemy. You watched him through you rear view mirror; meaning symbolically you need "to watch your back", but you fell asleep; sleep symbolizing "not being aware of things you need to see to", and before you knew it, he opened up your door (evil spirit trying to gain entrance) and tried to steal your keys. Keys here symbolize "your capability to overcome". The enemy is trying to take from you your capability to overcone in your life but the dream shows he has not been able to take that from you. If he can't take that from you, than that tells me you are an "overcomer". Rev. 12:11 says, "And they (you) over came him (the enemy) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their (your) testimony;....." HALLELUJAH TO THE LAMB! :glory:

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 am

Onedoor,

Thank you SO much! I cannot tell you how much this means to read this and get true and specific clarity. It is all in line with what I THOUGHT was SOME of the interpretation. This interpretation is very specific to MY life as is it right now and during the time I had this dream. I'm clearer how to proceed also. Before I got to the end to see the word HALLELUJAH, I shouted HALLELUJAH!

I praise and glorify God for His revelation and yes, Hallelujah to the LAMB!

eyeoflight Bless You

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top