Please help with dream. Letter arrived in mailbox. Need urgent help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help with dream. Letter arrived in mailbox. Need urgent help

Post by John7 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi all. I have been away for a while and finally dealt with family issues. However recently I have had a dream which I dont fully understand and need help with, I have been struggling lately and would appreciate any help.

I was praying to God to give me a date as to when I would see a breakthrough in my financial situation and in other areas. Well I went to bed that night and I had a dream. I dreamt that a letter arrived in my letter box, the envelope was pretty big and full of maybe a hundred or so pages of bank statements. The date on the letter was: 3/5/10 which is dated as last year? This really confused me, because I couldnt understand what God was saying, because it was dated as last year. Or I thought maybe the dream meant id see breakthrough this year on the 3/5, and the 10 standed for something symbolic.

I was really confused about this. Any comments appreciated

PS: Good to be back on this forum again, God bless you all.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help with dream. Letter arrived in mailbox. Need urgent help

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 pm

John just a thought here. Is it possible he is saying that it has been set in motion since 3-5-10. I can see that happening. Like he is already working on it. Does that make sense? I hope it does.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:45 pm

hey John7,
wave welcome bak... Bless You Good to see u on the forum..

btw, im just like u.. i keep asking God about "time time time.." like i want to know pls.. and I also had a dream about receiving a letter..

there are just my thoughts im not really too sure..

sometimes things start happening in the spiritual realm and they start manifesting after... lately the Lord has been talking to me about "claiming" " calling forth" Need to prophesy on yourself .. call forth the things that are not as if they are..b/c He has already done it.

The date sounds like it's not too far ahead.. Im not sure if it's an exact date..but from the sounds of it, it's not too far along.
getting something in the mail to me is like "receiving news". You have already "received it". Which is why the 10 which might mean it's already done.,, u need to "call forth"

Just my comments.. pls pray over. Also pray the Lord send you a confirmation...

:lordhelpus:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

I am encouraged by all of you!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks to all your encouraging words

Connie, I was thinking what you said, that it has been in motion since 3/5/2010, so your words very well may be a confirmation. But I will keep praying about it for further confirmation from the Holy Spirit.

God bless to all and thanks for your encouragement

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:22 am

hi j/7 ,,ive had many mailbox drms,, i know if u ask god sumthing he does reply,, i think ther r sum interestg symbolls,, like the envelope,, the bankstatements,, an the date,, thers a message in those 3 things,, concering ur bankstmts is about ur finances,, the mail shows ther on the move ,, an the date kood be 3 = god,, 5= his grace/anointg.. 10 = journey/wilderness/,,, so see how that all mixes 2getha,, D in his banking chair,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 am

dreamster wrote:hi j/7 ,,ive had many mailbox drms,, i know if u ask god sumthing he does reply,, i think ther r sum interestg symbolls,, like the envelope,, the bankstatements,, an the date,, thers a message in those 3 things,, concering ur bankstmts is about ur finances,, the mail shows ther on the move ,, an the date kood be 3 = god,, 5= his grace/anointg.. 10 = journey/wilderness/,,, so see how that all mixes 2getha,, D in his banking chair,,

Thanks for your encouragement and comments dreamster I really appreciate it. Im going through some serious trials at the moment, and its great to have amazing people on this forum to encourage me. I did think about that also, because your right, 3 is Gods number. I will definitely pray about what you said, and I will continue praying to the Lord to get a final confirmation on the dream. Thanks again for your input.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:40 pm

cheers, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 am

Glad to help John, let me know what the Lord reveals.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks connie

I havent had any confirmation on it yet, but i am praying about it and Im sure the Lord will reveal it soon

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top