Taking care of children hiding them in A Cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking care of children hiding them in A Cave

Post by only4him on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:16 pm

I have dreamed several dreams similar to this and was wondering your thoughts. Sorry I dreamed this dream all night so it is kinda long sorry but I did not want to leave out any details that may be important. Please bear with me this dream is hard to explain.

Setting is in the woods there are brand new 3 townhouses that are built together they are almost finished they are sitting in the hillside and it looks like a dirt or gravel road about 50 to 100 feet down below them and a gravel driveway up to them. there is mud around them where it was dug up to build them but everywhere else there are leaves on the ground but there are also leaves on the trees still there are no steps built up to the front doors yet and the only way in is thru the garage on the end where the driveway is and there are unfinished wood steps up to the inside of the townhouses at the bottom of the steps is a door that goes to the back of the hill and there is another one on the side of the building the garage doors are on the front. I only use the door at the back because I dont want anyone knowing we are there and I always make sure everything is as it was before I leave so no one will know we have been there. The dream starts with me standing in the kitchen looking out the window at the hillside but I am in the townhouse all the way on the other end from where the doors are. I am in the kitchen cooking soup or rice or something for the children. I have a big pot I have no idea where it came from. there is electric and water hooked up in them. I only use the townhouses to cook and give the children baths (only the younger ones I know the older ones must take baths too because they are always clean in my dream) I just never see it. ok back to the kitchen I remember taking the big pot down the stairs and out the back door making sure everything was as I had left it. (there is nothing in these townhouse but a frige and stove are working in the kitchen on the end unit no furniture or anything) I walk very quitely up the hill to a cave I go into this cave and I have about 12 to 18 children in here including my two in real life. My oldest one takes care of them when I am gone. I remember it being low lit in here and they have little beds made all round the cave out of blankets they have a few toys and coloring books and reading books laying around it is small for that many children they sleep close to each other. the ages seem to range from around 1 to teens my oldest looks to be about 15 or 16 in my dream (she is 15 in real life) I take the lid off the pot and my oldest hands me bowls and spoons to fill up for each of the children. the feeling thru this dream is keeping the children safe because some bad people or the goverment maybe military wants all the children. This is why I hid them in the cave. after they eat I take the bowls and spoons and pot back to the town house to clean in the sink i only have water to clean them and my oldest daughter appears when I am done and takes the clean bowls and spoons back to the cave and I put the pot in a cabinet in the kitchen but there is nothing else in the cabinet. before we get all the way to the bottom of the stairs I here men talking so I hurry and get her out the back door and make her hide in leaves and brush so they dont see her we just barely make it out the door before they come in the side door by the front. we cant get to the cave because we would be in their view if they would look out a window so we have to stay where we are till dark. I am worrying about the other children and my youngest child hoping they do not make any noise or come out of the cave. when it finally gets dark we very quitely get to the cave and stay with the other children. the next day I know I have to find food because we are getting low on food. so i tell them no matter what to never leave the cave and always be quite so the bad people wont be able to find them. All thur this dream these bad people are going up the road. I never see them going down the road and some times they are walking, riding old motor cycles or riding in jeeps that dont have a roof. there are always at least two together I never saw more that four together at a time. The next day i get close to the road and follow it up the hill but i never get on the road because I dont want anyone to see me. I finally come to a old store sitting beside the road it looks run down, I check the door and it is unlocked I go inside and there are shelves of food even fresh bread on the shelves and milk in the coolers. I carry back what I can to the cave to feed the children because they have not ate that day it was already evening time when I get back. the dream jumps to me in one of the bathrooms giving one of the small children a bath and my older child was there we hear men talking and see that they are out side the only choice I have to get them out is the window in the bathroom so my child jumps out the window and it is a pretty good drop. I have the little child wrapped in a towel and have to drop her out the window to my daughter she catches her and runs for the cave. I distract the men (not sure how i just remember doing this) so to keep them from hearing her running thru the leaves. I cant get out the window it is to small for me so I go into a closet near the door that leads down stairs. I hold my breath hoping they wont hear me. they go to the living room and lay on the couches in there remember there was no funiture there before it just appeared from somewhere. they fall asleep and I sneek out of the town house without them knowing. the next day i go walk to the store again and I load up a crate with food and while im there i hear these men pull up outside. I take the food I have in the crate and go to a back room that looks like a storage room and find a old dark red door that leads out the back of the building. I hurry and try to get away from the place so they dont see me. I go back to the store the next day and everything inside was destroyed and messed up. I start picking up anything i can use to feed the children and a man comes in the store it scares me because I did not hear him I stand up and face him and I wake up.

Sorry it was long I left out some of it because it was repetative stuff.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this. Its a reoccuring dream that is some what different each time but the children are always in the cave hiding from the bad people.

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking care of children hiding them in A Cave

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Do you have a position in children's ministry? Or a place of significance in many children's lives, like a story-reader at a library, PTA/room parent, teacher/aide?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by only4him on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:17 pm

The answer is Yes on several questions but these dreams were before any of that came about, so I did not relate them together.

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:00 pm

This is a dream about feeding children, nurturing children. Every chance you get, feed and nurture them and teach them to hide God's word in their heart that they might not sin against him (Ps 119:11). In the course of doing so, you will have the enemy stalking you - trying to prevent you from doing that. Shelter the children from negative influences. Perhaps the cave vs townhouses is even a spirituality/godliness vs worldliness - thinking of when God had an angel meet Elijah in a cave and nurture him there. Nature vs man-made - follow the train of thought there? Be on the lookout for "authorities" telling you you cannot tell the kids about God - perhaps a reprimanding from a principal or boss.
But here's the encouragement - when one source of food ran out, God helped you find your way to a new source. The children never starved. And you were able to train your oldest daughter to start doing the same! He will take care of you!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by only4him on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:44 am

Thank you sooo much!! RnestseekR :bighug: That makes soo much sense now
Have a blessed day!

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:28 pm