married to someone scary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

married to someone scary

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

I dreamt that I was married to this man who was Arabic but half way through the dream I realised he was an English actor who looked the part. I had a black engagement ring, ugly,but felt already married to him. I was really worried my pastor would find out but they did.

Any thoughts?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: married to someone scary

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi Delightful, Im not an interpreter, these questions just came to my mind when reading your post. Do you IRL ever worry about picking the wrong person to marry? Do you feel suspicious about anyone in particular recently IRL that maybe you discern or think may not be 100% truthful about who they are or what their intentions might be??? Just my thoughts...

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 am

Yes! There is a man whom I have always felt was the one but he is currently not with God,but i believe soon will be. My pastor in real life has always made it clear at some point she has not really liked my boyfriends so yes i do feel like i am never sure and have often wanted her approval,even though i know that's Gods job.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Wow! I can totally relate with wanting leaders approval...I have found it very painful when it seems that a person I so respect seems to think I am not making the best choices. It has made me doubt my own decision making abilities. When Im for sure that the intent of that person was to try and protect me. Boy, have I struggled with this one. Its been a real struggle for me to try and break out of this..but the Lord is really helping me to trust my own discernment and the prompting of the Holy Spirit regardless if others opinions differ from what I feel the Lord is leading me to do. I still struggle in the area, but am growing...lol. I will lift you up in prayer for sure sister~please do the same for me! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 pm

I pray for daisy lord, please lead her and guide her in all her relationships.

Bless her and help her grow more into you! Amen

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:44 am

Thanks delightful!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 am

Lord I also pray for Delightful Soul~I pray that you would continue to lead her and guide her by your Holy Spirit and I pray that you would help her to trust the discernment that you have given to her. I pray Lord Jesus that you would bring the right man into her life at the right time and that she would know by the fruit of his character that this man is the man you have for her as a blessing and a lifetime partner. I pray between now and the time they cross paths that you would prepare both of them spirit, soul, and body. I pray for favor and blessings to go everywhere Delightful Soul goes....In Jesus Name...amen. Bless you sister! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

wow thankkkk you!!!!!!!
This means sooo much to me, as I really do desire to be prepared by Christ for the man He has for me, it's been a desire of mine. But I know, that as I seek Him first , He will give me my desires, thankyou though, cause this means alot, your prayers have helped me to relax and rest. you rock

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 am

Awe...thanks! Glad I could help. Flower Power

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top