Rainbow circle around the sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainbow circle around the sun

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 am

I dreamt that I was in a huge house that was very beautiful. In the dream it was my house and it had huge windows that stretched from the floor to the roof and from the one side of the room to the other. I looked out the window and saw a beautiful rainbow. I called my hubby to come outside with me so we could have a look at the rainbow. When outside I saw the rainbow was in a circle around the sun! The sun was so beautiful and bright as was the rainbow. To my left there was a green mountain and part of the rainbow now stretched over the greenery of the mountain. It was the most beautiful colours!!

Love in Christ!
XXx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainbow circle around the sun

Post by KDRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Sarianta

Its me again of course... I love this place happy dance

That said im just a brother in christ here, and not one of the intepretors which there are some extraordinary ones here indeed

I'll just put down just sharing what I feel the first part of that dream appears to be to me

The sun = The Son, or the Lord God

The rainbow, the only time I remember it being mentioned in the bible was when God promised to never flood the world again

Again huge grain of salt here, but all in Love... the rainbow wrapped around the sun that its God reminding you that he will keep the promises he gave you

Of course only you'd know if what I just wrote was far off the bat or not but the rainbow was definitely given as a promise in the scripture.

Id love to know what the others here may have an understanding of.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi Sirianta,
These are my thoughts...
Is it possible that God is just telling you and your husband simply that all is well? Is there something you have been praying for- to receive or peace for it- could he be telling you all is well?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 pm

flower a beautiful drm.. i think lordy is showin u, ur covenant wiv him,,around the son,, ther r 7 colors of the rainbow which kood be the 7 sirits of god, the house is ur life ,,windows show ur revelation gifts, ur hubby is a partaker in this wiv u , flower D flat 4 the lord,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Thanks for all your replies guys! You are all spot on. I also thaught the following: I've prayed for my husband for about 7 years to have a relationship with Jesus and before our wedding God made a promise to me that He would bless our marriage. We've also received prophetic word in the past of God's blessing and at this very moment I can see that after 7 difficult years things are starting to happen!!! happy dance

I also think the reason the rainbow was in a circle is that it represents a wedding ring (a circle / ring is a symbol of eternity and so is a marriage) that is why I think this dream is about our marriage. I can not wait for me and my hubby to start ministering together!! It is going to be such a great testimony. I believe with my whole heart that my husband will lead other men to Christ that is on the same "wrong road" as he is.

All glory to God!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 pm

flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am