mouths in the floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mouths in the floor

Post by webbsaj on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 am

So this is the most random dream I have had in a long time. I was at the house i grew up in with my mother, although neither of of live there now in real life. In the dream I discovered that in the downsairs den, there were mouths in the floors. At first they seemed like the mouths of random creatures, but i am thinking now they were the mouths of dogs. I believe there were three of them. While i was showing them to my mother i looked up and saw on the TV some scene showing girls flying in and out of water on a lake. For some reason in the dream this made me think of the occult and made me want to ask my mom what she had let in the house. I also remember there being lots of dogs in the house and back yard, that where not ours, i think my mom was taking care of them for someone. There were some other detals or parts of the dream but i dont remember, this is what sticks out in my memory, I just woke up 10 minutes ago. Also i didnt wake up scared or full of fear. nor was i really scared in the dream. just very curious. any thoughts?

webbsaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top