Can some one interpret my dream please?!?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can some one interpret my dream please?!?!?!

Post by judahlegg on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

I Just had a dream where i met my daughter for the first time. she looked about 4 years old and was wearing an off white night gown that was kinda dirty. her hair was a little messy. a woman brought her over to me and said this is your daughter. she came up to me and sat in my lap.and rested on me. and i kept saying this makes it all worth it. it was so real. and i remember her speaking i just dont remember what she said. she was beautiful.
im also a 22 year old single guy so not sure why i dreamt about a daughter i dont have. but it was so real.
i would love if some one could help me see what this means. i know it means something

Last edited by judahlegg on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)

judahlegg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can some one interpret my dream please?!?!?!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Judah,

Firstly I am not an interpreter, I'm new here, and fairly new to taking dreams seriously. I can see that you are newer here than me :o) so, do make sure you read some of the "sticky's" that Mia has put up at the top of the lists... they will tell you to be wary of accepting interpretations from people as untried as me without praying and getting confirmation... they will also tell you to pray and seek God on it, he really will give you the meaning - after all, he authored the dream :o)

You sound like a loving man... and she sounds like a girl who needs you... (a man who can see that she is beautiful... someone she can rest on and trust).

I don't know why you are dreaming of a daughter you don't have, [did you watch a movie with this theme in it perhaps? I've seen plenty where a man is presented with a child he was unaware he had???] if it has not been "fed in" from somewhere, then perhaps it is speaking of spiritual children, have you "fathered" a child into the kingdom? (by that I mean: brought someone to faith in Jesus)

Hope this helps you seek the meaning of your dream,

God bless, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 am

Just my thoughts. Were you seeking something four years ago? A vision, goals, career? Sometimes we get discouraged and put things on the back burner and forget it or let it die. If this is true to you, God could be showing you that he is about to revive whatever you were seeking 4 years ago. This Lady could represent the Holy Ghost by bringing all things back to your rememberence.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 am

Is it possible that this child represents a ministry you have become involved in or about to become involved in. Children can represent a ministry...a new ministry or young ministry. This is just my thought not an interpretation. I pray this helps you discern the dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top