Half dream half reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half dream half reality

Post by renaemrgn on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:52 pm

I don't need an interpretation but if you have something to add please feel free to do so. I just wanted to share this experience i had last night.

So last night. I was dreaming of a church i used to go to and a lady friend of mine that i still talk to. I dreamt i asked her and the church to pray for me because i had a demon inside of me. all of a sudden i was in the middle of the church and someone placed their hands on my head and started praying. It was like my soul left my body because i was watching myself sleep and all of a sudden a spirit/entity left my body and i woke up with part of my body in the air. i started praying and speaking in tongues. i started crying because that was the only way to get rid of the demon i had inside (anger, hurt, loss). all of a sudden my stomach felt hot and something threw my right had off my stomach up to my head. i started praying and speaking in tongues even more feverently. then this little voice said to read psalms 34. i read it and started praising god and singing songs of praise. I finally feel...free. I also had a couple of revelations. The first one was that i shouldn't worry about finding a job because god has plans for me, and he has something coming my way. Another one was that he was going to use my daughter to do his works (i am not sure exactly how.) That it was also time for me to be happy, to open up my heart.

I hope that this will bring comfort to someone. To you know that with praying and fasting that god will answer our prayers, that when the time is right he will make his prescense known.

God bless!

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Half dream half reality

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 am

Renaemrgn,

I just wanted to add something to consider. To me it seems as though the Lord may be showing you of a deliverance of a problem or trouble you are having or have currently had. Have you been praying for deliverance? Do you have an issue you are trying to be from? Could be an addiction, fear or even just harboring a feeling toward someone. I really sense here he is freeing you from this. I find that Psalms 34:4 is especially significant here: Psalms 34:4-I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. I pray this is of help for discernement.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renaemrgn on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:05 am

Actually there was something. I had to come to terms with a decision i had made sometime in 2009 that was just changing me into a mean and angry person. I finally after this was able to let it go. Ever since this dream I have been feeling like a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top