Greeting From Sondra Jimmerson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greeting From Sondra Jimmerson

Post by purebride on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi All,

My name is Sondra Jimmerson and I am located in Atlanta, Georgia with my daughter Ashlyn. I am the Founder of a ministry called Revolution Abstinence that promotes purity in youth and adults. Revolution Abstinence is an end-times ministry God gave to me in 2008 to teach individuals to abstain from all fleshly lusts. Since accepting the call of ministry my life has completely changed and become more prophetic (knowing what is required and needed before Christ's return). I have recently accepted God's call to the office of Prophet (Seer) and God has been speaking to me greatly in dreams and visions. Many of which have come true or has warned and allowed me to interceed and prevent things from coming true. I ran across this website in my search for deeper revelation and meaning of my dreams. It has been a blessing to discover more in-depth meaning of my dreams and what God is saying. I joined the forum to get encouragement and to encourage others in the area of dreaming prophetically.

purebride

View user profile http://www.revolutionabstinence.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Greeting From Sondra Jimmerson

Post by renaemrgn on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm

welcome to the forum and may god bless and guide you as you seek further knowledge and understanding of your dreams.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purebride on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Thanks and God bless you as well!

purebride

View user profile http://www.revolutionabstinence.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content