Repost: Wanting to go to the mission field.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Wanting to go to the mission field.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:48 pm

I had this dream I am praying to find out the heart of my beloved father.

Dream

I was going to this new church and a few of the lady's I met in this church they lived cross the street where I lived or right next door. I wanted to go back to the mission field in areas like the Middle East or Israel. I go to the pastor of the new church and tell the pastor I would like go into the mission field, and then the next thing I know they have this offering and my neighbor friends put money in the offering,. I find I have $550.00 towards my trip. The next thing I know I run into the lady who has a ministry in Russia who I know personally and where I had been in her ministry IRL to teach mission. Her and my other friend who helps in her ministry IRL. They were at this bus stop I was at. I had this black hat on so they did not recognize me and when I saw them I waved at them and my friend Paula who has the ministry comes over and hugs me. The next thing I know at this bus stop was like these waiting beds and so Paula and I are cuddling together talking. Paula asks me how I was doing and I tell her I have had no pain for a week to let her know I am ready to join them again in Russia. Paula does not say anything but I knew she was not interested in me being there with them on the mission field which hurt. The next thing I know I am back in my house and I get invited to a neighbors house for dinner. Then my other neighbor tells me I am eating at her house so I go over and tell both friends sorry I was already invited to someone elses house.

Any insight will be great...
Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Wanting to go to the mission field.

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:26 am

steadygaze wrote:I had this dream I am praying to find out the heart of my beloved father.

Dream

I was going to this new church SOMETHING NEW ON THE HORIZONand a few of the lady's I met in this church they lived cross the street NEW PEOPLE IN YOUR SPHERE OF INFLUENCEwhere I lived or right next door. I wanted to go back to the mission field in areas like the Middle East or Israel.YOUR HEARTS DESIRE I go to the pastor of the new church and tell the pastor I would like go into the mission field, and then the next thing I know they have this offering and my neighbor friends put money in the offering,. I find I have $550.00 towards my trip.YOU ARE BEING HELPED AND SUPPORTED AT THE NEW CHURCH The next thing I know I run into the lady who has a ministry in Russia who I know personally SOMEONE FAMILIARand where I had been in her ministry IRL to teach mission. Her and my other friend who helps in her ministry IRL. They were at this bus stop I was at. YOU ARE IN BETWEEN CHURCHES PERHAPS? WAITING ON GOD TO HELP YOU GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.I had this black hat on so they did not recognize me YOU ARE WEARING A DIFFERENT ANOINTING and when I saw them I waved at them and my friend Paula who has the ministry comes over and hugs me. THERE IS SUPPORT AND RECOGNITION FOR WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR CALL.The next thing I know at this bus stop was like these waiting beds BE PATIENT WHILE YOU WAIT YOU ARE TO REST IN HIM BEFORE HE TAKES YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO GO and so Paula and I are cuddling together talking.YOU ARE BEING MINISTERED AND ENCOURAGED IN THE MINISTRY Paula asks me how I was doing and I tell her I have had no pain for a week to let her know I am ready to join them again in Russia. Paula does not say anything but I knew she was not interested in me being there with them on the mission field which hurt. YOUR ORIGINAL CALL AND DESIRE IS FOR A DIFFERENT PLACE, BUT YOU SHARE THE SAME MISSIONS ANOINTING, SHE HAS RECOGNISED THIS AND KNOWS YOU WILL NOT BE GOING WITH HER The next thing I know I am back in my house WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE - YOUR HOME - YOUR NEW HOME and I get invited to a neighbors house for dinner.NEW EXPERIENCES AND NEW RELATIONSHIPS (SCARY BUT NEW AND EXCITING) Then my other neighbor tells me I am eating at her house so I go over and tell both friends sorry I was already invited to someone elses house.PERHAPS YOU ARE RETICENT ABOUT MAKING A CHOICE???

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A HEART FOR MISSIONS, IF THIS IS THE CASE, i WOULD FOLLOW WHAT YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR SPIRIT AND NOT ALLOW, FRIENDS TO DICTATE WHERE YOU WILL GO, BUT THE SOVEREIGN LORD AND HIS CALL. HE WANTS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS AND WHERE HE IS THE PROVISION IS, EVEN IF IT IS UNCOMFORTABLE AT FIRST AND ALL NEW.

YOU HAVE BEEN PREPARED IT SEEMS AND GOD COULD BE SAYING IN THIS DREAM, TO NOT TURN BACK TO EVENT THE PEOPLE WHO TRAINED YOU OR WHO YOU TRAINED WITH, BUT TO GO INTO THE NEW TERRITORY AND WHAT IS UNFAMILIAR BUT WHAT ACTUALLY IS YOUR HEARTS DESIRE. RUSSIA SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ELSES VISION BUT THE MIDDLE EAST/ISRAEL IS YOUR DESIRE AND YOUR MISSION AREA.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN A MISSIONS MINDSET, PERHAPS THIS DREAM IS ABOUT WAITING ON THE LORD ON WHERE TO GO BEFORE YOU HOP ON THAT BUS. AND NOT TO ALLOW EVEN HOLY GHOST INSPIRED SISTERS WHO ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS YOU TO INFLUENCE YOUR CALL.

HOPE THIS HAS HELPED....

Any insight will be great...
Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 am

LOVVVE YOUR AVATAR BY THE WAY!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:33 am

Blessings and thanks so much.

yes this is true I have been in the mission field in Africa and as you know Russia. My heart is for the Middle east. I just joined a new church and things are happening fast. God is so good. I am excited about the new body of believers the Lord sent to my city. I actually signed up to go to Japan with one of the Ministries I have been with in the past in Africa.I am waiting to hear if I go.

So a lot happening right now.

Blessing and I thank the Lord for you insight..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 am

Wow God is good...

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top