Bathroom Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom Dreams

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 am

My friend and I keep having dreams that take place in the bathroom. She has had at least 3 and I have had 3. Each one is totally different, but they take place in the bathroom.

The first dream I had, I was went into a doctor's office bathroom and when I sat down...I was mortified because I didn't make it and there was excrement in my underwear, but a piece of banana was there that wasn't digested. Talk about gross!

The second was about men going in the women's restroom and I actually show a teenage boy with his bare butt to me standing up peeing while I'm trying to convince others that the men are using wrong bathroom. I move the door that is covering the men's sign by the other restroom to prove it and they still don't care. I had to use the bathroom so bad that I finally said, "fine, I guess I'll have to use this one."

The third was totally different in nature and I will post seperately.

Any thoughts?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom Dreams

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:01 pm

re these fears that you hav in real life?, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 pm

I don't think so. nerd

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 am

:cmere: Afterhisheart :cmere: ,

Usually when I have dreams of a bathroom it is some type of cleansing for me. Like I am getting rid of the old nature or old things and cleansing. The young man next to you with his bare bottom has me a little confused.....not sure what that could mean. You are certain in the dream of where you are going but others are confused, you even show them the truth but they are still confused so you decide to use what is available.

This could mean that you are cleansing your self in the spirit and that others want to be in that place but are not willing to do what it takes to get there. You are trying to show them but they are not convinced or don't want to do it. You decide to let it go and do what you must do in order to get where you need to be.

thinking praying thinking

This is not an interpretation but my thoughts. I pray they are of help to you.

Love in Christ,

:cmere: :cmere: Connie :cmere: :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:19 am

Thank you Connie. You are right on

"You are certain in the dream of where you are going but others are confused, you even show them the truth but they are still confused so you decide to use what is available."

I have been trying to convince my parents (my dad is the pastor at our church) about going deeper with God...moving into the prophetic. But they seem very hesitant.

"This could mean that you are cleansing your self in the spirit and that others want to be in that place but are not willing to do what it takes to get there. You are trying to show them but they are not convinced or don't want to do it. You decide to let it go and do what you must do in order to get where you need to be."

Again, so true. My husband and I have started going to a church that operates more in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you so much. This helps so much. I am in real need of encouragement as this breaking away is really tough.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:05 am

I came across this and felt at this time it very much needful, as a teaching tool; In the word excrement= "Dung". This is taken from the parable of the barren fig tree in Luke 13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also,till I shall dig about it, and dung it. (which means as a ferrtilizer) but , however You see the traditional ways and what you have to say is being passed of as dung. On the flip side you see a need for the operation of the Gifts which would cause groweth. The bare bottom-- Jesus turned the other check--- He simply walked away.

I have been in your shoes, And this is what the Holy Ghost taught me----What a better teacher to have. Amen.

I will be praying for you, But this too shall pass.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:26 am

all things must pass,[g harrison] :grandpa: :eek: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Thank you halo and dreamster.

Three days before I had the first "dung" dream, I was in a prayer meeting and God told me to look up Deut 23:13. I had no idea what it was going to say. Here it is:

"As part of your equipment have something to dig with, and when you relieve yourself, dig a hole and cover up your excrement."

I thought that was weird and passed it off. Then I had the dream and immediately remembered this verse.

Does this make sense in light of the fig tree parable? I'm having a hard time connecting, but I haven't read it myself yet and given it thought. Thank you so much for your wisdom.

By the way, last night I AGAIN had a dream that took place in a bathroom. I think I have the meaning on this one.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:37 am

This isn't the dream I had two nights ago, but several nights ago. I sent to dreamster in a reply, but thought it is worth posting in light of the ongoing conversation and might bring more insite.

I walked into the bathroom and the toilet was overflowing...urine and tp coming out and water all over the floor. This took place in a bathroom of the house we lived in about 6 or 7 years ago (significant?). The bathtub had water and urine in it, I thought I could pee in there I had to go so bad. Then I saw another tub with clear water in it so I jumped into it and I was naked, I peed in it (sorry this is so gross). I started pounding on the wall, yelling for my husband to come help me. He came in and took a look and left the door open. Then a friend (an annoying acquaintance of my husband IRL) of his came in and said, "Oh Gross." He kept looking at me like checking me out and didn't care that my husband was there. I yelled at him to "GET OUT!" He acted oblivious and his wife came in and stood next the tub (the man stayed at the end by the door). She didn't say anything, acted like nothing was going on at all...same as my husband. By this time, I was livid that my husband was allowing him to stay there and not kicking him out and protecting him. Then they are all gone and in enters a guy who IRL I had a one-time fling with about 13 years ago (not married). He is fully clothed and his cousin is with him. I grab him by the shirt and pull him into the bathtub with me in a seductive way and he is amused even though he just got soaked fully clothed. His cousin laughed and was amused as well.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:54 pm

sent you anupdate flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 pm