(9-9-07) 3 White House government officials fired and water filled the earth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(9-9-07) 3 White House government officials fired and water filled the earth.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:03 am

Hi my precious friends.

I am remembering dreams I had over the past few years I had for gotten, so I thought I would post them.I know something is stirring in my spirit and in that stirring I am being reminded of these dreams.

This dream was on 9-9-07

I was in a government building like the white house. There was a huge meeting with the government officials going on. There were 3 men who got fired in front of everyone because they would not do what the government wanted them to do (which was illegal stuff).The 3 men left and they were happy to leave. The next thing we know all over the world the ocean levies break and the ocean waters are swelling up all over the earth.People are dying all over the earth. The next thing I know I looked to the right from where I was standing and observing. I saw a high rise that was way above the waters and that was where the government officials were standing and laughing because their plan worked because they wanted to destroy everyone. The next thing I see was that the 3 men that were fired are riding on motorcycles with construction hats on. They were driving/riding on top of this water and they look at me standing at the right of them and they said, "Gods creation is not being destroyed but it is being rebuilt."

Much love

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (9-9-07) 3 White House government officials fired and water filled the earth.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:44 pm

I would say my first thought here is end time prophecy.....back to the book of Revelations my dear.

The crumbling of the nations, the crumbling of Babylon, The crushing of the anti christ, and the effect of that on the earth and of the people on the earth. The rebuilding of Gods temple..........The rebuilding of Jerusalem......The rapture of the church. Hmmmmm.....awesome!

Just my thoughts Jeanie, not an interpretation per say.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (9-9-07) 3 White House government officials fired and water filled the earth.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Hey thanks Connie,

Yeah I am sure that is what it is all about.

take care

kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top