ALL MEMBERS INVITED to Member Participation Topic: Have you had a dream you just KNEW was from God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALL MEMBERS INVITED to Member Participation Topic: Have you had a dream you just KNEW was from God?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Have you had a dream you just KNEW was from God?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL MEMBERS INVITED to Member Participation Topic: Have you had a dream you just KNEW was from God?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:16 am

Yes actually I did. When I was a very young girl.....maybe about 6 or 7 not sure there I dreamt I was in the throne room of the Father. Standing there before him with Angels around the throne.....It was absolutely beautiful. I was so at peace there. I did not want to come back. It was so vivid to me that I have never lost that memory of the dream....it is forever etched in my mind. I remember that the angels were little Cherubim and were surrounding the Lord. It was awesome!

Love in Christ,

Connie :PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL MEMBERS INVITED to Member Participation Topic: Have you had a dream you just KNEW was from God?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:14 pm

The first dream I had where I KNEW that it meant something was back when i was 12 or so. Basicly it was me walking through the woods and having a choice between two paths. one lead to life, but was much more difficut than the one that leaded to death and distruction. I chose the path that was easiest and it blew up in my face. I never knew what the dream meant until i became a believer and God opened my eyes to the fact that He speaks to us through dreams and visions. It was obvious that that dream was from Him.

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 am

Awesome dream Daph.

Love

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:06 am

happy dance thanks Connie, PRAISE GOD, He delivered me from the mess i was in! The right choice may not be the easiest, but God knows whats best and He will give us the strength we need to persevere!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 am

Amen and Amen! happy dance happy dance happy dance

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 am

I've been flirting with this thread since Mia posted the question because I couldn't think of any dream that I KNEW was God. What I mean by that is, I don't deem anything is of God until I see fruit and maybe that is where unbelief comes in on my part.

This morning, it came to me that I had a dream that I KNEW FOR SURE was from the Lord even after waking up from it. It was one of those "snippet" dreams where it's a flash of something and then you wake up. My son was a toddler and we were at his Nana's house and I was inside the living room looking through this HUGE picture window out into the front yard watching my son play in the front yard. Suddenly his father came down the sidewalk and saw him playing and picked him up, gave him a kiss on his cheek, put him down and kept walking. As he continued down the street, he grabbed a pillow and laid down on the neighbors grass and went to sleep. When I woke up, I knew it was from God because my son had never seen his father at that time and I knew God was showing me that he would see his father.

Three weeks later, I was literally in the living room at Nana's house and my son was outside with his uncles and I glanced out the window to check on him and walking down the street was his father...WOW! The dream hit me like a ton of bricks. He picked up my son (after his brother had to tell him that was his son since he didn't know what he looked like...ugh) and kissed and hugged him.

Long story short...two weeks later, my son's father was murdered in the same yard he laid down to go to sleep in. I KNEW what God was telling me in the dream after I woke up from it, but I tried to avoid it. nerd

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 am

crying WOW Cholette, WOW!! crying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:19 am

Right there with you all!!! crying crying crying crying

I am so sorry to hear the Cholette!

Love in Christ,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:13 am

Wow.

You knew the interpretation to the entire thing immediately? Even his murder?

:bighug:

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:07 pm

I knew he wasn't going to be on the earth long, but I didn't know that he was going to go out like he did...it was gruesome. He ended up as a drug addict and I thought he was going to die through a overdose or something. It's all good though because he wasn't a support to my son at all and I really feel like he would have been a detriment to my son's life. He did give his heart to the Lord before he left here so that's where I find my peace.

You ladies are something else...love you bunches!!! kiss

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 pm

We love you to Cholette! :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:24 am

I had a dream back in Spetember that I was going to be in a near accident 3 times. It was a flash dream. I took it literally, but was also praying against anything else it could represent. 36 hours later, everything played out exactly as the dream said it would. Because I'd had the dream, I had WISDOM to know what to do in the situation - not to get me or my children out of the vehicle. There were flood waters and no shoulder. How do I ever discredit God when He showed the danger I was going to be in, kept me from actually being hit, and saved my family from a mistake I would have made in "panic mode".
Last week, I had another flash dream, and this time an interpretation: "an emergency stop on the way home." In the dream I saw myself coming home, making a right hand turn and suddenly coming upon an ambulance or back end of a fire truck. It was night and these two emergency vehicles had been obstructed from my view by trees and the curve in the road. That night, I felt a strong urge to tell my husband about the dream. He jokes about my dreams, so I just told him lightly, "Be careful if you have to make an emergency stop on your way home." The next evening, about 5:20 PM I felt a strong need to pray for him as he was driving home in rush-hour traffic and suddenly knew that it was not ME driving in the dream, it was him. At 5:30 the phone rang, and I thought to myself that it would be him calling. He said, "Tell me again about your dream." I don't know if everything played out EXACTLY as I saw it in my dreams since he was the one that experienced it, but as near as I can tell, it did. He was PROTECTED! PRAISE GOD!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Floating on Air

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:26 am

Hello Everyone,

I had this dream about 4 years ago. I knew it was from the Lord but I never received the interpretation until this year.

I was in a conference hall working as an usher for Juanita Bynum's (televangelist) conference. Im standing in front of the podium along with another usher. My husband is seated in the audience behind me. Juanita starts walking up and down the isles preaching the word of God with power and anointing. As she is walking back down the isle towards the podium, I felt this heavy presence and it scared me. I turned to run away and it hit me. I fell face down on the ground and I could not talk or move. I began to levitate and float in the air. There were other people floating also and we were all bumping into each other. I felt peace and love.

I floated to the other side of the hall and ended up on my back. From the pit of my stomache I was screaming out praises and worship to God like never before. I felt possesed by the spirit of God (in a good way of course). Juanita walked over to me but when she saw me screaming like a maniac she walked away like it scared her.

When I woke up I cried for the next two days because I still felt that presence or anointing.

Since receiving the interpretation, the Lord has definitely taken me to new heights and levels in him. I do feel that there was an impartation or an anointing that rested on me to fulfill the purpose that God intended for my life.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:39 am

I would like to share one out of many dreams I knew that was from the Lord and his faithfulness to me was just amazing.

Two weeks before my brother was murdered I had a dream. In the dream I went into a room of Gods calender events. When I was in this room I saw cameras all over the walls in this room. I was sitting on a chair looking at different calender events in the Lord. As I looked at one calender it had an event that was marked 5-5-06 and then I saw another date marked on this calender 5-12-06 and I got a little confused thinking is it this date or that date. I knew it was significant and it stuck out to me in the dream. It seemed as if I knew what the event was in the dream but when I woke up I could not for the life of me remember.

I knew the Lord was either trying to prepare me for something or let me know that date something was going to happen. I knew this dream was from the Lord.

Well on the marked date 5-5-06 my brother was murdered and exactly a week later my mentor in street ministry was killed in a car wreck on 5-12-06. That was why I was confused with the dates in the calender events room.

Anyway the Lord was faithful and I believe in that dream he was preparing my heart for what was about to take place.

I so love him. :goofy:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:07 pm

I received a dream lesson on forgiveness

Before I mention the dream I will say that for a while I was angry with my blood sister who had some feelings about me that she felt she could not talk to me about and instead put the info into the hands of another family member who betrayed my sister's trust by mentioning my sister's feelings about me in a conversation. I contacted my sister to receive from her the confirmation that all these sayings did not come out of her mouth but to my surprise she confessed "Yes, I did indeed say it".

I was so very hurt and thought I had forgiven her but my actions showed otherwise. I did not verbally speak about the situation to her but used "distance" as a way of avoiding her and our Omniscient God saw right thru my actions of course.

This is the dream he gave me:

I was standing in the isle of a church close to the entry door of the church and my pastor was standing at the end of the isle close to the altar near the pulpit. In the aisle was a large device that my pastor and I was going to use together to open up a part of the floor so he could see beneath the floor. He pulled his end of the machinery and I pulled my end and my pastor came to the middle of the isle and stuck his head down in the hole of the floor opening. When he stuck his head down I accidently let go of the the handle of the machinery and I almost lost it. When my pastor pulled his head up out of the floor there were nails all around his head and blood was pouring down his face. As he began to stand up I was just pleading with him and saying I am so sorry, I am so sorry and he just looked at me and would not say a word. It hurt even more that he was not responding, only looking at me. I kept saying I'm sorry hoping for a response but he would not utter a word and then he turned his head towards the altar and there was my sister on the altar on her knees crying with assitants all around her and I knew this dream was from the Lord and the importance of forgiveness.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 am

Ok I have goosebumps. Thanks Andrea, we all need to be reminded about forgiveness. This truly touched my heart. See the Lord will even go so far as to use anothers dream to show you the truth in your own life. Thanks for sharing, mighty woman of God.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi Connie

I'm glad this dream has helped you. I always knew the seriousness of forgiveness but after the dream I will never forget how serious our Lord is about forgiving. The dream was a whole lot more intense than I can express and the way the Lord revealed himself as my pastor was also amazing. It also revealed to me how much forgiveness I have needed in my life. We will continue to be faced with having to forgive people and ourselves many times over but after the dream, I don't think it will take me as long to forgive.
God Bless you and thank you for reading it and for your encouraging words. Let me also so that your responses to me and to others are so warm and humble. May God contine to use you on this website and in the lives of many others

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:49 am

He has been working on me with that off and on for the past year. I always make a conscious effort to forgive. I know that if I make the effort the Lord will meet me the rest of the way. I just had one issue I was working on. But wow, the dream impact was a reality check.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream from God

Post by gizzismama on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 pm

I think the only dream I can say that I knew, without having to really pray or study Gods word to understand it was from Him, was a dream I had in my early twenties. It occurred during a time of having lost loved ones, a grandmother, grandfather and an uncle. It was a difficult time for me, as I really was not as firm in faith and certainly not nearly as grounded in Gods word as I am today. I had a dream that I was in a magnificant ball room. The ceilings were so high I could not even see the top, I could only see a overwhelming light. I sat a very long table, there was gold everywhere, and the floors seemed to shimmer in colors that I still can really explain, they were sort of blue but also kinda clear and shiny, there really aren't any words for it. There was a feast like I have never seen before on that table and the people were seated at the table. The table was farther then my eyes could see, and every seat was filled that I could see. There, right before me I saw my recently deceased family members. They looked healthy, robust, and were so happy. I never remember them looking so vibrant and alive. I had such peace and such joy. I woke up with a new, and strengthened faith. I never doubted again about the existence of heaven or the reality of eternity. I received this as a gift from Father God. He wanted to show me what was in store for those who love him, and placed in me a yearning for home, my real home. I sat at that banquet table and did not want to leave. However, what a magnificant gift, this seed of eternity he placed in my heart. I will never forget that dream.

gizzismama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Definitely! I just had that feeling that God was speaking and sure enough I had manifestations/revelations afterward!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 am

yes

Last edited by thisissparta on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi, everybody.

I had a vision in response to me questioning God if I would see salvations and transformed lives for my daughter and other loved ones I was praying for. The vision seems unrelated, but it came directly after I prayed to ask God the question. Every element in the vision was something I did not have prior knowledge of, and so I know God gave it to me.

(vision) I saw a hand playing a brief rythym on a hand drum that looked like a tambourine without the jingles. I heard "Bin bom, Bin bom, Bob Jones, Bob Jones, Bob Jones." (end of vision)

hand drum - I searched in the Bible for the word "drum" and found no references. Later I found our that in biblical times, the "tambourine" was a small hand drum without jingles. (I hadn't known that. I was looking for the word "drum" instead of "tambourine.") So I looked for Scriptures and found that most times the tambourine was used for praising God. One Scripture showed the tambourine being used "to usher in a procession of prophets."

Bin bom - I am told that this is Yiddish for "to prune so as to rebuild." (I hadn't known any Yiddish words, so I did not think this up myself!) This was spoken two times.

Bob Jones is a real person. (I hadn't known who he was before the vision was given so I didn't think this up either.) As a matter of fact, I found out that there are three generations of Bob Jones - Bob Jones Sr., Bob Jones Jr. (prophet), and his son Bob Jones. This is why I heard "Bob Jones" spoken three times.

My pastor told me that Bob Jones had said that "2008 was the Year for Family Salvation." I read the articles posted on his site and couldn't find where he had said this, but maybe he wrote it elsewhere. Have any of you ever heard about the "Year of Family Salvation" and , if so, do you know who said it? Was it Bob jones or another prophet? (My pastor sometimes gets his references crossed.)

I have not yet seen the salvations I have been praying for, but I am trusting God for them. This vision proved to me that I am not just imagining things and calling it a "vision from God." I could not have imagined things I had not known prior to the vision:
A biblical tambourine is a drum and can symbolize "ushering in a procession of prophets"
"Bin bom" is a Yiddish phrase for "to prune so as to rebuild."
There are 3 generations of Bob Jones, at least one of whom is a prophet.
Since I had not known these things, the information came to me from God.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top