Driving my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving my car

Post by SHERRYLEE on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 pm

I woke up at 3:25 a.m. on 03/17/2011 with this dream: (In the dream: I was by myself and my husband was at work, my son, who is usually with me was not with me in this dream).
One day after church I got in my car and just started driving the long way home - I was going the wrong way home. I went south to a nearby {(known) town, about 45 minutes away} and drove around on roads I didn't really know or recognize. I finally got to this city named Idline - I saw the sign that said "Idline city limit" and thought that sounds familiar. I'll pull into this dollar general on the right and ask if this is close to home or look at a map, I felt like it was close to Rome (another city west of where I actually live about 45 minutes away - it appears I was making a 1/2 circle). But, I fell back asleep as I was driving and kept going on down the road. Still in Idline I woke up again and saw a Chevron on the right up a small incline entrance, but I was in the left turn lane and couldn't turn right. I saw this black police woman in uniform directing traffic to the right (other people were there also helping direct from a distance). She walked out of the way of traffice toward the chevron so I got out of my car and left the door open, walked in front of traffic to follow the police woman. She turned around and started walking back into the traffice because she saw something - when I turned around to see I realized she was looking at my car - it was blocking traffic parked in the turning lane with a blinker on the left and the door still open the way I left it. (She never noticed me). I walked back toward my car because the traffic had stopped and when I got to it - it wasn't there. I was thinking "where's my car" "where's my car". There was a taupe colored ford "explorer" the same size as my car in the left turning lane where my car was - as I walked in front of it - I saw my car behind it (and went to get in).
*Not in the dream: I do not know a city named Idline. My car is a yellow Xterra. Thoughts I've had about this: Idline could be "idling" or I.D. Line - identification line"
Thanks for your help.

SHERRYLEE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving my car

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Did you feel lost?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by SHERRYLEE on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 am

Yes, I do feel lost like I'm going through this transition and don't know where I should be. Thanks

SHERRYLEE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SHERRYLEE on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:51 am

Sorry, I misread the reply. In the dream I didn't feel lost but knew I wasn't where I recognized things, I had a sense of the direction I should be going in.

SHERRYLEE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top