the banquet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the banquet

Post by Deborah on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 am

I had a very long dream, this is only the ending of it.

I had purchased tickets to a banquet where a highly acclaimed orator would be speaking. When I was buying the tickets, I saw that same orator having a temper tantrum. (As I recall, he was shouting at another person sort of behind the scenes.) I remember wondering how someone who was so godly would be behaving like that, but I justified his actions by thinking he must be under incredible stress, and questioned my right to judge him. Afterall, he had been so highly recommended by people I respect.

Later, my son and I attend the banquet. I felt uncomfortable from the moment I stepped into the banquet room. Someone came to take our tickets and I refused to give them to her. Then everyone at the banquet stood up and was wearing robes like Roman Catholic priests wear except the robes had golden stars and moons all over the fabric. They started singing a song about Mary.

I pushed back my chair, walked over to the famous temper-tantrum-throwing orator guy and said "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" He kind of nodded, but he reached for my tickets. "NO!" I said. "I don't want anyone to have these tickets. I am going to take them home and burn them!" At this point, my dream abruptly ended.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the banquet

Post by Deborah on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 pm

I think this dream might have to do with a book a Christian woman I know and respect lent me to read. It is about a woman's journey to heaven but it had a lot of fear in it, saying, for example, that only about 20 percent of Christians are going to make it to heaven.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 pm

strong stuff,, if only 20% gonna get 2 heaven i mite wanna refund 2, um kood ther be otha applikations 4 ur drm??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

This is what I'm wondering too --if it's just about this book,or if there's more to my dream than that.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi,

Some thoughts/questions I had:
Could it be you were shown a deception/spirit that this guy/organisation(or whoever he represents) could be operating in?
(with the song to mary, robes, moons/stars significant as part of that).
The ticket stood out to me as well for some reason, but don't know why.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

I think I know who you are talking about. I watched something on Youtube where a lady went to heaven, and yeah, it was very fearful (not the heaven part but the who wasn't going to be there part). It scared me!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 am

traveller wrote:Hi,

Some thoughts/questions I had:
Could it be you were shown a deception/spirit that this guy/organisation(or whoever he represents) could be operating in?
(with the song to mary, robes, moons/stars significant as part of that).
The ticket stood out to me as well for some reason, but don't know why.

Yes, I think I was definitely shown the deception going on here, specifically the deception of works. It's the blood of Jesus and the blood of Jesus alone that gets us to heaven. This week as I was meditating on Psalm 121 I kept thinking of "He shall preserve your soul." I think we are to keep up our relationship with Jesus. Let him guide us, so that at the end of the age Jesus will never say of us "I never knew you."

The ticket part stumps me too. I know I felt very strongly in the dream I was not to give it to anyone.

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top