Smashing cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smashing cars

Post by tjw on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 am

Hello!
I am working really hard studying to take the MCAT to get into medical school. I deamed last night that I was in my car at night and as I was backing out of the parking lot I ran over some cars smashing them on my way out. I even almost hit a lady walking in the appartment driveway with her groceries. I ended up only smashing the groceries. I stopped and called the police to come and everyone was pretty nice about the whole thing. The cop took my insurance information and I felt relieved that I did not hurt someone and that no one was too upset. Anyone knows what this means? Before I went to sleep I prayed that God would give me a vision of myself already in med school so I could be comforted that I will make it in. This has been a long struggle and the studying is not easy. God has given me dreams before with scenes of things that actually happened in the future. Once when I was pregnant with my first daughter I prayed to know what she would look like. Later I dreamed I saw her standing by my couch about 2 years old with her diaper on and a cute liitle puff ball in her hair. The scene acutally happened in real life later exactly as in my dream.

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top