Strong urge from the Lord that I cant shake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strong urge from the Lord that I cant shake

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:00 pm

I have been cleaning ALL day and for the past hour or so I havent been able to shake this feeling Im getting that something is about to happen that will shake things up and cause change. I feel like a group of people is behind this (whatever it is). Im not sure if its the election itself... I dont think this has to do with my personal life and im not sure 100% if its about the election.... I really dont know what the deal is, but these feelings I have are not something words can explain. When it happens I will post more about it.

My main feelings are that something is about to happen to cause change and shake things up. I kinda feel something may be "forced through" to happen by a group of people.

please pray with me! praying

Lord I ask that you keep people safe, and that your will is done no matter what. God I pray that you reveal the meaning of this to me soon and that you urge your siants to pray. I love you, I thank you, and i praise you for the victory thats yours...in Jesus name. Amen

Last edited by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strong urge from the Lord that I cant shake

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Amen Lord! Daph, I have been feeling uneasy all day too. I have felt like mine was connected to the election. I have been interceeding and praying in the spirit, because I have no words. I am in agreement with your prayer and urgency as I do sense a shaking and useasyness.... I pray He will thwart the plans of the enemy and all that is done in darkness will be brought to light....

Love in Jesus, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:18 pm

yeah i just edited what i said because the more i pray about this, the more i feel its election related. thank you Lori

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi Daph and Lori,

I woke up at 5:00 Am burdened and the Lord gave me the dream I posted on here early this morning about the Marriage covenant. There has been a heaviness that comes with weeping I can not shake either and I have this deep feeling in the pit of my stomach that keeps me speaking in tongues and it just bubbles up constantly and I still can not shake it.So something is going on in the spiritual realm with this election.

I keep hanging on to the dream I had a couple of days ago where the Lords hand came down and he said," Jeanie do not worry it will be alright."

Thanks precious ones for sharing we are all in the same spiritual boat..

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:24 pm

this dream was posted back on september 12th about the assasination of obama. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS MANS SAFETY!!! Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/propheticdreams/message/7838

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Hi Daph,

He has already had two attempts on his life and I have been praying for his protection because the Lord placed it on my heart. We need to pray and intercede also for him as our new president. The Lord has a great plan and he will fulfill his purpose and his will in regards to his new office.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:03 am

I know ya'll just as soon as i found out he was the president elect, i immediately went and prayed for his saftey....felt the need to strongly, still do....keep prayin ya'll....God Bless.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:10 am

God has him!! Praise God that the couple of attacks that have been attempted were caught prior to anything taking place. God has watchmen on the tower all over this world for our dear President. That's why I believe it's so important to pray in the Spirit because you just don't know what or who you are praying for.

To God be the Glory for His will being done in THIS earth as it is in Heaven!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:10 pm

AMEN!!!! :clap:

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:31 pm

wow, i thought i was the only one who was feeling that way....I have this feeling of happiness & worry I noticed it when I found out obama won My elation was quickly replaced by this nervousness & fear that's sitting in the pit of my stomach even now.... I had difficulty sleeping last night. I'm praying for his safety as well that the lord will watch & keep him.

God bless praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Thanks Raye!

love,
Daph

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 am

Good morning,

First off let me start by saying I absolutley love Dorey on your avatar. Ok, that being said let's come into agreement and pray about our new President.

Father,

I thank you that you have given us Barak Obama as our President of the United States. Father, I thank you that you know the whole plan and we do not. Father, we will respect and follow the leadership of this President as you would have us to do. He was anointed and appointed by you. All authority comes from you Lord. Father, we pray for his safety and plead for his continued safety as he assumes the role of President. Father we place a hedge of protection around him and his family and the Vice President and his family and thank you for them. Father we speak blessings into their lives. Father we speak health, safety, provision, wisdom, Your influence and Your salvation into their lives if they do not have it. Father we pray they have a heart for You and they run this country Father as you would want it. Father I also pray that you would place a believer next to them that sees them everyday that would witness to them and remind them what is the right thing to do in every situation. Father again we praise you and put our whole trust in you. We give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus name, Amen.

God bless,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 am

Connie, you are such an intercessor and I just want to you to know how much I appreciate you. You always have a prayer in your heart and I KNOW the Lord is pleased.

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 am

Im in agreement with you there Connie!
AMEN!
love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Amen!

Thank you Connie! And I echo Cholette's comments...I appreciate how confidently you stand in the gap! I'm learning a lot from you!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Ladies - Do you know that Obama's transition team was supposed to be receiving "security clearance" today and the Bush team announced this morning that it will begin de-briefing the Obama team today?
Daphane-Do you think you are feeling this "transition" in your spirit and the burden for intercession?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:39 pm

Side note: I could honestly say that upon hearing about Barack's win I was excited and nervous--in unexplainable euphoria! It seems really unbelievable right now and satan does not want "happiness, jubilation, or unity of any kind" so I do pray for Barack's safety in every way!
I love you all greatly
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

you know, im not 100% sure yet what it was. I feel its best to stay away from political discussions right now. there were some things that had to be moderated in the other group closely related to this subject, so i think we should avoid talking about this altogether.
i just know that this man has a lot on his shoulders. He has just inherited a nation with lots of issues. he needs devine, supernatural, guidence and protection right now and thats what im going to ask for!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 pm

im thinkin about a month ago we had a news clip about your countrys financial meltdown and a top man said on film,this is the begining of a new order,id be freaking about that, bandaid thinking D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:08 pm

I know we are to stay away from this subject but I must say allot of people are feeling mixed emotions in regards to what has taken place.I am one of them. I still have that same stirring and heaviness it has not left me all I do is weep and pray in tongues. crying praying

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top